Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Busman BSCS-L vs LSD-2  (Read 1788 times)

Offline dlh

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
Busman BSCS-L vs LSD-2
« on: June 21, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
Does anyone have comps or opinions on these two?
Specifically, does the Busman have a similar high end rise like an unmodded LSD-2?
I'm looking to replace my LSD-2, which has several problems and I'm about to "pull the plug on life support".

Thanks
Dave
480b, 460b, Line Audio CM3, SP LSD2, AT BP4025, SP C4,
MiniMe, MiniMP, AND ANNOUNCING the recent adoption of a Mini-Dac. The little bro's are SO excited  :yahoo:

DR-680, DR-100 MKII, PMD671, fr2LE, MTII

De gustibus non est disputandum.
"It's just this little chromium switch here.  You people are soo superstitious."

Offline page

• Trade Count: (25)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • #TeamRetired
Re: Busman BSCS-L vs LSD-2
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 09:44:48 AM »
Does anyone have comps or opinions on these two?
Specifically, does the Busman have a similar high end rise like an unmodded LSD-2?
I'm looking to replace my LSD-2, which has several problems and I'm about to "pull the plug on life support".

Thanks
Dave

In my experience, the BSCS-L has a small spike/bump at around 9 or 10khz, but no rise between 4khz-9khz. Of all the shows I ran it, I don't think I ever ran it at a show with an LSD-2 present as well otherwise I'd point it out for listening purposes.
"This is a common practice we have on the bus; debating facts that we could easily find through printed material. It's like, how far is it today? I think it's four hours, and someone else comes in at 11 hours, and well, then we'll... just... talk about it..." - Jeb Puryear

"Nostalgia ain't what it used to be." - Jim Williams

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com