Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: csc are fine  (Read 1762 times)

Offline bobcat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
csc are fine
« on: September 20, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »

heavy confusion
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 02:50:17 PM by bobcat »

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: help to fix core sound cards
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:23:38 PM »
hmm..my one mic of me CSC is popping and making crappy noises..the insulation on the back part of the capsule has been off since i bought them used..it was ok and i secured it and i used them a bunch of times..but wear and tear has pulled the wire out a bit more..

any way to fix that? im gonna try to wrap it up again and see if that fixes it

if not anyone out there know how to fix that or can fix it..i hear len is lame and i dont want to send them to his outfit,,

peace

No offence but before you call someone out as "lame" you should at least talk to him about seeing if they can be fixed if he says no send them to me and I will have a go at it.. I know what the problem is and I "might" be able to fix it if I can get the capsule out of the bullet shell casing.. If I can I can re solder the capsule and heat shrink the end & epoxy it so it does not happen again. But try Len first..

Chris
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

Offline bobcat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: help to fix core sound cards
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 01:48:55 AM »
 hey true chris, i did feel a bit like i shouldnt of said that..  i was reading the comparisions just now ..still a lot of bad things on core sound..but some good too..  depending on what i can do and what the price is ill just do it.. cant go in thinking bad.. will see...

i still think my md was causing problems too . ..cause the mic didnt do this like this before. . baaah   oh well.

what a mess taping has been latley! this shall be fixed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 03:26:30 AM by bobcat »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com