Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Decent speaker recommendation for a portable cd player  (Read 1981 times)

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Decent speaker recommendation for a portable cd player
« on: May 20, 2009, 12:14:06 PM »
Hello all. I am looking for an inexpensive fix for my car stereo. Basically the cd and cassette player are gone and the only means I have of listening to anything is through the headphone jack on my portable cd player. (I don't consider the radio an option.) I just don't have the money to invest in a new sound system, but I would like to know if there are any inexpensive speakers I could get that would provide a reasonable sound running through the headphone jack. My current speakers are a Sony creme de la crap $10 brand so basically anything else would be an upgrade.

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Decent speaker recommendation for a portable cd player
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »
Hello all. I am looking for an inexpensive fix for my car stereo. Basically the cd and cassette player are gone and the only means I have of listening to anything is through the headphone jack on my portable cd player. (I don't consider the radio an option.) I just don't have the money to invest in a new sound system, but I would like to know if there are any inexpensive speakers I could get that would provide a reasonable sound running through the headphone jack. My current speakers are a Sony creme de la crap $10 brand so basically anything else would be an upgrade.

If this is for your home I have a pair of speakers I would give you for free they are old computer speakers that are sitting around here doing nothing. Pay for the shipping and they are yours. They have a 5 inch woofer and a 1 inch tweeter and they are about 25 watts each self powered.

Chris
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

Offline DaveH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Decent speaker recommendation for a portable cd player
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
Chris,

PM sent.

Dave

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com