Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: NJB3 question....  (Read 1530 times)

Offline macroint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • Jeff's List
NJB3 question....
« on: December 03, 2007, 07:53:29 PM »
From the NJB3 FAQ:

[3] There's a separate set of NJB3 drivers which must be installed on the PC in order for Windows to recognize the NJB3 over the firewire port/cable.  These drivers should have come on a CD with your NJB3.  Since Nomadness and Creative (below) either don't seem to have them any longer or they are difficult to track down, they're in the TS Reference | Software | JB3 (www.taperssection.com/reference/software/jb3/).

My computer crashed and I recently bought a new one. Not much of a pain getting everything I need back in order, though I've run into a major obstacle with the NJB3. I used the installation disc and have the Creative Center up and running fine, but the computer doesn't recognize the NJB3. Sadly, and surprisingly, the computer doesn't have a firewire port...no biggie, I figure I'll just use the USB until I get a firewire port hooked up. I would follow the above link to install the driver, but the since the FAQ specifically says firewire, I wanna make sure that I'm downloading the right driver....is the link above good if I plan on connecting through the USB?

Thanks!
Peluso CEMC6>PS-2>AD-20>NJB3

SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC
http://baltimore-taper.blogspot.com

Offline macroint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • Jeff's List
Re: NJB3 question....
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 08:49:07 PM »
I'd delete this topic, but since I can't...just follow the FAQ. Worked!
Peluso CEMC6>PS-2>AD-20>NJB3

SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC
http://baltimore-taper.blogspot.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.138 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com