Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Whoo hoo New Toy!  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Jerry Gash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Whoo hoo New Toy!
« on: July 29, 2009, 12:38:09 AM »
The wife is gonna kill me as she already took al the credit cards away but I couldn't help myself.  I have been filming a bunch of bands and am making a little money doing it but I am tired of hauling my laptop and Line 6 Toneport around to pull audio from the board.  I recently found out about the Zoom H4N.  I know they aren't the most desirable piece of equipment for recording audio but the fact I can record from the board and pull audio from 2 external mics was something I just couldn't pass up, especially for the price.  I am super excited about using this thing out in the field!  Yonder Mountain String Band is performing in my neck of the woods in a few weeks, I am hoping to get some good audio from that, just wish they were video friendly.

(2) Canon HV20, Jag35Pro, Shrigg Rig, Rode SVM, Rode VM, Zoom H4N, Bogen 3052, Bogen 701HDV Head

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Whoo hoo New Toy!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »
i video taped ymsb a few weeks ago
no issues at all
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

Offline Jerry Gash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: Whoo hoo New Toy!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »
Really? Thats cool.  I was planning on bringing a couple HV20's, hopefully I can get all my gear through the gate.
(2) Canon HV20, Jag35Pro, Shrigg Rig, Rode SVM, Rode VM, Zoom H4N, Bogen 3052, Bogen 701HDV Head

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com