Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: AA Batteries? What's the best rechargeables?  (Read 24087 times)

Offline justink

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection All-Star
AA Batteries? What's the best rechargeables?
« on: October 12, 2017, 11:00:59 AM »
What do we have in 2017?

does the charger matter at all?  or is it all in the battery itself? 

i figure any charger will charge, the only variable is how quickly.  so, i shouldn't need to upgrade my charger, just the battery itself, right?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 11:02:39 AM by justink »
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
DPA 4018V (Supercardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Grace Design Lunatec V3 (Oade ACM)
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Sound Devices MixPre10 II
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline rippleish20

• Trade Count: (24)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: AA Batteries? What's the best rechargeables?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:46:07 AM »
Panasonic Eneloop Pro
AKG C480B (ck61, ck63, ck8) /  Neumann KM100 (AK40, AK50) / AT853s  (cardiod, omni) / CA-14 (cardiod) / CA-11 (Omni) / Mixpre-10t / Mixpre-6 / Roland R-07 / Zoom F-3
paypal: rippleish20@gmail.com

Offline justink

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:04:03 PM »
Panasonic Eneloop Pro

Thought so.

Would an energizer charger work just fine with these?
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline GLouie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 02:19:02 PM »
I think any of the Eneloop family is the gold standard for AA NiMHs. Some have a bit more power, but less cycles.

I also feel the charger makes a difference, dumb vs. smart. You can balance charge time, heat & cell life, and the charger should use the dV/dt charge sensing and be reliable at detecting end of charge.

Personally, I use a Maha-Powerex MH-C9000, although there are several others well thought of. My understanding is that the charge rate should optimally be about 0.5-1C, so a 2000mAh Eneloop should be charged at 1000mA-2000mA. I understand that this Maha undercharges slightly and does a tiny trickle charge after it says, "full," but never totally shuts off. You are supposed to remove the cells after an overnight charge & sit, I guess.

Offline voltronic

• Trade Count: (40)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »
I've been using the 2400 mAh Duracell Ion Core for a few years, and they are excellent.  They are re-branded Eneloop XX's but cheaper and often found in supermarkets and drugstores.

Here is testing showing that these are the same as Eneloop XX.
I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way.
- Gustav Mahler

Acoustic Recording Techniques
Team Classical
Team Line Audio
Team DPA

Offline justink

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 09:48:30 PM »
I've been using the 2400 mAh Duracell Ion Core for a few years, and they are excellent.  They are re-branded Eneloop XX's but cheaper and often found in supermarkets and drugstores.

Here is testing showing that these are the same as Eneloop XX.

Interesting. I have to double check but I think this is what I bought last time. (Those Duracell’s)
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 08:20:49 PM »
I use Duracell and Eneloop
Both work fine, both work in each other's charger fine.
I actually think I get much better run times on my m10 with the Duracell, granted they are slightly more powerful but the difference in run time seems like it's not equal
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

Offline fanofjam

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 05:41:29 PM »
My opinion...batteries are sorta like mic capsules...different designs for different situations.  So IMHO, there's no right answer.

I think it's more important to focus on the technical specs of the battery, which mainly consists of the battery chemistry and capacity...than the brand name.  Then apply those specs to your specific piece of gear.  It's not always intuitively obvious what the specs should be, just like it's not always intuitively obvious which mic capsules would work best when you walk into a venue.

Lots of people are calling out Eneloops, but most of the Eneloop designs are low discharge...which means that they'll hold their charge of a long period of time.  But low discharge batteries also have disadvantages...I can't remember off the top what the down side of the low discharge battery is...seems like it's higher internal resistance. 

Google battery university and spend two or three hours there and you'll learn alot. 

Offline rippleish20

• Taperssection All-Star
AKG C480B (ck61, ck63, ck8) /  Neumann KM100 (AK40, AK50) / AT853s  (cardiod, omni) / CA-14 (cardiod) / CA-11 (Omni) / Mixpre-10t / Mixpre-6 / Roland R-07 / Zoom F-3

Offline voltronic

• Trade Count: (40)
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 08:07:49 PM »
https://wavreport.com/2017/05/21/review-ikea-rechargeable-batteries/

That's awesome!  Now that my Duracells are showing signs of fatigue, I'm going to try these next.  Have you tried them yourself?  If so, what charger do you like with them?
I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way.
- Gustav Mahler

Acoustic Recording Techniques
Team Classical
Team Line Audio
Team DPA

Offline rippleish20

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 12:27:51 AM »

That's awesome!  Now that my Duracells are showing signs of fatigue, I'm going to try these next.  Have you tried them yourself?  If so, what charger do you like with them?

I havent tried them yet nut Im going to.

Offline dactylus

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (62)
  • Maplewood, MN
hot licks > microphones > recorder

...ball of confusion, that's what the world is today, hey hey...

Offline fanofjam

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 09:33:12 PM »

Holy moly.  Thanks for the tip.  For anyone in the Atlanta area, they have the four packs of both AA (2450mah) and AAA (900mah) for only $3.99 a pack!!  I picked up eight packs. 

Offline eman

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Return of the Shredi
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2017, 01:42:28 PM »
I got the Powerex charger and it works great, once I figured out the programming sequence. The trouble with our hobby is that if you run one show the batteries are far from discharged so it is hard to get them fully charged again. The Powerex will discharge then recharge to capacity. It also analyzes to tell you your batteries are shot, which a lot of them were. I use the shot ones for remotes which don't need a lot of juice and not such a critical function. You can set the charge/discharge rate low or high, depending on how urgent your need is. If you have plenty of time, you can do a nice slow charge which for me is every time pretty much. I don't know how accurate it is, but it also estimates how many mAh each battery has when you are done charging. Definitely a huge improvement on the cheapo hardware store models which operate on a timer and wear out your batteries prematurely, overheating them. Worth the investment.
Theologically speaking, the two parties have divided the Seven Deadly Sins as follows: Republicans oppose lust, sloth and envy; Democrats scorn gluttony, greed, wrath and pride. Little progress is reported. -Gene Lyons

Offline justink

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2017, 11:18:12 PM »
I got the Powerex charger and it works great, once I figured out the programming sequence. The trouble with our hobby is that if you run one show the batteries are far from discharged so it is hard to get them fully charged again. The Powerex will discharge then recharge to capacity. It also analyzes to tell you your batteries are shot, which a lot of them were. I use the shot ones for remotes which don't need a lot of juice and not such a critical function. You can set the charge/discharge rate low or high, depending on how urgent your need is. If you have plenty of time, you can do a nice slow charge which for me is every time pretty much. I don't know how accurate it is, but it also estimates how many mAh each battery has when you are done charging. Definitely a huge improvement on the cheapo hardware store models which operate on a timer and wear out your batteries prematurely, overheating them. Worth the investment.

sounds cool.  got a link?  thanks.
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline justink

• Taperssection All-Star
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline dactylus

• Site Supporter
  • Maplewood, MN
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 10:33:00 AM »
^
Did you notice this HUGE gaffe in the packaging of those TATTU batteries?  Somebody in their marketing department should have been canned. 

"NOTICE: "+" "-" on the TATTU Logo do not represent the polar ends"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:58:55 AM by dactylus »

Offline fanofjam

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 11:07:37 PM »

^
Did you notice this HUGE gaffe in the packaging of those TATTU batteries?  Somebody in their marketing department should have been canned. 

"NOTICE: "+" "-" on TATTU Logo not represent the polar ends"

Good eye.  That's certainly an interesting mistake for a battery manufacturer to make.  I hope there aren't people considering using TATTU rechargeables to power their heart pacemaker.  LOL.

Offline BlindGuyEars

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 12:14:55 PM »
I don't know how typical this is, but I just left my Sony M10 running, recording 24-bit 48kHz to internal memory then a 16 GB card, with fully charged Maha/Powerex AA's, and it captured an amazing 19 hours one minute of audio. I'm impressed. (about to put my M10 and CA-9100 pre in the for sale section here. Going D:vice to iPhone)

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2018, 07:38:58 AM »
these look like they might be eneloop cells like the ikea batts too.

https://www.amazon.com/Tattu-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Alarm-Clocks-Toothbrushes/dp/B01N1ZX5MT/ref=sr_1_20_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1510805921&sr=8-20-spons&keywords=powerex+charger&psc=1

Would be awesome if these are the same. IKEA is 2 hours away from me and these are about the same price.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 10:06:34 AM by ts »

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2018, 10:04:36 AM »
Powerex low-self-discharge and Eneloop batteries seem pretty much equivalent based on my own use, and also from the research I've done each time I've replaced them (about 3 times in 10 years).  So I'm still using the Powerex  AAs, AAAs, and 9.6Vs with the Powerex chargers (the 9.6V charger is specific to that battery,  the four-bay  AA/AAA charger is their top multi-function model others here are using).  I have Eneloops at work for our digital cameras. 

Independent circuits for each battery, and "smart-charging" routine instead of a dumb timer-based routine are the most important features to have in a charger.

The more advanced features are nice for determining the actual battery capacity (useful for matching cells in pairs, and in determining end of life), "forming" new cells for maximum performance, and, "restoring" older cells for a second life in other non-critical applications.

^
Although this is/was important with old NiCad rechargeables, you don't really need to do this with NiMH batteries in a quality "smart" charger.   NiMH + "smart charging" doesn't have "memory effect" in the same way when only partially drained and recharged.  Using a "smart charger" you can safely fully recharge from an only somewhat discharged state without damage or ill effect.  This is my standard procedure and I get full capacity from the NiMH batteries.  Run the "re-fresh routine" on the Maha charger every 6-months to year or so which does a full automated charge-discharge-recharge cycle and reports true-remaining-capacity.  That provides good lifetime monitoring and reassurance.   The "initial forming routine" does the same but via multiple charge/discharge cycles.  That can take a few days to complete depending on how you set it, and thus is best reserved for brand-new or revival and assessment of end-of life batteries for use in lesser roles.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

Offline justink

• Taperssection All-Star
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline TheMetalist

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Sverige/Sweden/Suède
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 07:35:06 AM »
Amazon has a deal on eneloops today. I picked up one of these.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MIJU7AE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1522317833&sr=1-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=514JOGA-FUL&ref=plSrch

Thanks for the heads up! Great deal. Too bad I'm in Sweden. The shipping cost is more than the deal itself. Not to forget the import charges that will be added as well. :banging head:
"The music is your passport - Your magic key - To all the madness that awaits you." B.L. '86

Offline seethreepo

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Resist Or Serve
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 06:55:10 PM »

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MIJU7AE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1522317833&sr=1-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&dpPl=1&dpID=514JOGA-FUL&ref=plSrch

Thanks for the heads up! Great deal. Too bad I'm in Sweden. The shipping cost is more than the deal itself. Not to forget the import charges that will be added as well. :banging head:
https://wavreport.com/2017/05/21/review-ikea-rechargeable-batteries/   <--- IKEA & Sweden for the win
"Never heard anyone say that music was the thing that fucked up their day" 
-Chris Robinson 1996-09-24

real recorder > phone
 external mics > Internal mics
 FOB > Taper Section
 HATS > better than Denied

Offline justink

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 07:40:31 PM »

https://wavreport.com/2017/05/21/review-ikea-rechargeable-batteries/   <--- IKEA & Sweden for the win

yeah, if i ever get to ikea again, i'm going to pick up a bunch of these.  problem is that they only offer them instore/not online.  and Ikea is a pain in the ass to get to in Houston.  not worth the special trip just to pick up batteries.    this deal on amazon on the eneloops is pretty good though.
Mics:
DPA 4023 (Cardioid)
DPA 4028 (Subcardioid)
Earthworks TC25 (Omni) 

Pres and A/D's:
Edirol UA-5 (bm2p+ Mod)

Recorders:
Edirol R-44 (Oade CM)
Sony PCM‑M10

Offline johnmuge

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2019, 03:06:25 PM »
Looks like Ikea is shipping these now for $9 for as many packs as you want.
> AKG c480b(ck61,ck63) Naiant Couplings-PFA / Beyer MC930 / Milab VM-44 link / Nevaton MCE400
 > Littlebox w/output xformers / Tinybox w/ dual output  
 > Tascam DR-680, DR70d / Sony M-10 / Oade ACM Marantz PMD660

Offline ycoop

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:35 PM »
Looks like Ikea is shipping these now for $9 for as many packs as you want.

Tried to order 2 4 packs and it tells me shipping will be $99. Other option is to order and pick in store.
Mics: Avantone CK-1s, AT853 c+o
Pres: CA9100
Recorders: DR-60d mkII, DR-2d

Offline johnmuge

• Trade Count: (12)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2019, 07:14:22 PM »
That's strange, I checked shipping them to Florida or Connecticut and it came up $9 no matter what the quantity was.  :shrug:
> AKG c480b(ck61,ck63) Naiant Couplings-PFA / Beyer MC930 / Milab VM-44 link / Nevaton MCE400
 > Littlebox w/output xformers / Tinybox w/ dual output  
 > Tascam DR-680, DR70d / Sony M-10 / Oade ACM Marantz PMD660

Offline EmRR

• Taperssection Member
    • ElectroMagnetic Radiation Recorders
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2019, 12:00:24 AM »
I'm seeing $9 for NC.
Mics: DPA 4060 w/MPS 6030 PSU/DAD6001/DAD4099, Neumann KM 131, Oktava MK 012, Sennheiser MKH 105, MKH 20, MKH 30, MKH 40, MKH 800 TWIN
Recorders: Zoom F8n, Sony MZ-R50

Offline dactylus

• Site Supporter
  • Maplewood, MN
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2019, 09:10:04 AM »

$9 for MN.

Offline EmRR

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2019, 09:45:26 AM »
Charger....

any comments on the Ikea charger?  Looks 'mid-grade' in price.  Very long charge time, assume better for batteries.  12 hrs for 2450mAh. 

Looked at the Powerex, thanks for mentioning Gutbucket.  I see a couple of price tiers, including one with batteries included.  Any thought on Powerex battery value?  I see 2600 and 2700 mAh types. 

with batteries

no batteries, more $, similar charging times

Mics: DPA 4060 w/MPS 6030 PSU/DAD6001/DAD4099, Neumann KM 131, Oktava MK 012, Sennheiser MKH 105, MKH 20, MKH 30, MKH 40, MKH 800 TWIN

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Member
  • Sverige/Sweden/Suède
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2019, 02:25:04 PM »
Anyone knows if the Powerex (or some similar charger) is available on the European market? Can't find it.  :-[
"The music is your passport - Your magic key - To all the madness that awaits you." B.L. '86

Offline mjwin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2019, 02:54:13 PM »
Anyone knows if the Powerex (or some similar charger) is available on the European market? Can't find it.  :-[
I got mine from www.mahaenergy.co.uk which is operated by Nevada Radio in the UK. They are the official dealers for MAHA/Powerex & are a long established business also selling amateur radio gear etc.  I'd recommend them.
The MHC9000 is all the charger you'll ever need. It's  a bit bulky for a 4AA charger, but will analyze/test each cell so that you know they're good.  MAHA also do a less complex 8AA version.

Offline TheMetalist

• Taperssection Member
  • Sverige/Sweden/Suède
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2019, 03:07:47 PM »
I got mine from www.mahaenergy.co.uk which is operated by Nevada Radio in the UK. They are the official dealers for MAHA/Powerex & are a long established business also selling amateur radio gear etc.  I'd recommend them.
The MHC9000 is all the charger you'll ever need. It's  a bit bulky for a 4AA charger, but will analyze/test each cell so that you know they're good.  MAHA also do a less complex 8AA version.

Thank you!  :cheers:

Offline Sebastian

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2019, 03:59:16 AM »
Order from the UK while you still can!  :banging head:

Offline Gutbucket

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2019, 05:05:22 PM »
Charger....

any comments on the Ikea charger?  Looks 'mid-grade' in price.  Very long charge time, assume better for batteries.  12 hrs for 2450mAh. 

Looked at the Powerex, thanks for mentioning Gutbucket.  I see a couple of price tiers, including one with batteries included.  Any thought on Powerex battery value?  I see 2600 and 2700 mAh types. 

with batteries

no batteries, more $, similar charging times

I've been using the Powerex low self discharge (black) AA's and 9.6V's and have no problems with them.  Last I checked, a few years back when I last replaced them, they were on-par with Eneloop.  We use Eneloop at work for cameras and when I've used those for recording their performance seemed about equal.

When I bought the charger maybe 8 years ago or so, the Maha MHC900 and the Lacrosse Technologies charger were the fully "smart" chargers that set the bar.  Either of which I figured was a good investment to extend useful life of the batteries as much as possible and to monitor them to confirm when it's time to retire them prior to failure.

I've purchased my batteries and chargers from Thomasdistributing.com and can recommend them for good service.  Upon my contacting them about a decade ago concerning an earlier model non-low-self-discharge 9.6V which had swelled up a number of months into use, they immediately volunteered to replace it without a return.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

Offline Gutbucket

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2019, 05:09:25 PM »
BTW, I highly recommend the low-self-discharge (LSD) version of any NiMH AA, AAA, or 9V over the standard version of the same.  The minor reduction in capacity in comparison to non-LSD types is well worth the increased charge retention, reliability, and longevity.

Offline EmRR

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2019, 05:48:29 PM »
BTW, I highly recommend the low-self-discharge (LSD) version of any NiMH AA, AAA, or 9V over the standard version of the same.  The minor reduction in capacity in comparison to non-LSD types is well worth the increased charge retention, reliability, and longevity.

Good to know, thanks.  More reading to do....

Offline RyanJ

• Site Supporter
  • Taperssection Member
    • Nine Inch Nails Live Archive
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2019, 03:04:31 PM »
Going to start getting into rechargeables. Just a question for people... Where can you recycle AA/AAA batteries? I have a bunch that I want to recycle properly.
http://www.ninlive.com]
http://www.ryanjonik.com
Mics: Schoeps MK4s, AT853 (4.7k mod)
Pre: Naiant IPA v1.0, Babynbox
Recorders: M10, A10, Zoom F8n, Marantz PMD-620 (Concert Mod), TCD-D8
Transfers: Everything you want

Offline DavidPuddy

• Trade Count: (18)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • If it's too loud, turn it down.
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2019, 03:07:39 PM »
Going to start getting into rechargeables. Just a question for people... Where can you recycle AA/AAA batteries? I have a bunch that I want to recycle properly.

https://livethrive.org/charm/items-accepted/

You're in ATL right?
Mics: mk4v/mk41v/mk22 > CMC1L/Nbobs, 4061, MKE2
Preamps: Mixpre-D, Nbox Platinum ABS
Recorders: Mixpre-6 ii, PCM-A10

Offline TSNéa

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2019, 06:54:32 PM »
Maybe/probably late...
https://www.amazon.fr/s?k=Powerex+AA&__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&ref=nb_sb_noss [edited this address]
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:59:51 PM by TSNéa »

Offline RyanJ

• Site Supporter
  • Taperssection Member
    • Nine Inch Nails Live Archive
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2019, 02:51:32 PM »

https://livethrive.org/charm/items-accepted/

You're in ATL right?

Legend! Thank you! I have a bucket full of them.
http://www.ninlive.com]
http://www.ryanjonik.com
Mics: Schoeps MK4s, AT853 (4.7k mod)
Pre: Naiant IPA v1.0, Babynbox
Recorders: M10, A10, Zoom F8n, Marantz PMD-620 (Concert Mod), TCD-D8
Transfers: Everything you want

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.2 seconds with 70 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com