Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: PDAudio CF BETA DRIVERS RELEASED!!!!  (Read 1954 times)

Offline sickrick43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • I'm NOT a fucking llama!
PDAudio CF BETA DRIVERS RELEASED!!!!
« on: February 04, 2004, 11:38:51 PM »

heh heh...

At LONG LAST, the WDM Beta1 Driver is out. Download from the Core-Audio website.

I HAVE NOT had a chance to install and test yet, but D.D. from Atlanta is spinning a 24/96 into his laptop, that he says APPEARS TO BE WORKING!

I hate to get all excited before I have a chance to play with it PERSONALLY. I was ONE DAY AWAY from calling L.M. and RETURNING the sucker.

PLEASE REPORT ON THIS THREAD if you have any luck with these.

I had a conversation with Len last week, and reminded him, that while the primary thrust of this item was for stealth-type PDA Recording, there are NO SIMPLE INEXPENSIVE WAYS to get anything better than 24/48 (PocketVX) SPDIF into a laptop, and that there is a GREATER MARKET than just stealth-tapers out there, if he would just GET OFF HIS ASS and get this thing WORKING.

I certainly hope he HAS...

Rick

4 Track & CD Live Rig: TLM-170's->V3->SD-744T  CDLive->TC Finalzer Express->Tascam CDR-900SL

24 Track Rig: Audix D6/D2/D4/I5/SCX1-C/O->Whilrwind SPC82 ISO Splitters->DigimaxLT's->Alesis HD24 (Lucid GenX192 Master Clock)

Canon 1Ds MarkII - 16-35/2.8L - 24-70/2.8L - 70-200/2.8L IS - 180/f:3.5 Macro - 550EX Flash

"this isnt a dramatic bitchy exit, its just time to go." - Big Ray (queen of the dramatic bitchy exit)

BobW

• Trade Count: (0)
Re:PDAudio CF BETA DRIVERS RELEASED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 11:26:40 PM »
While this isn't totally breaking news, it is definitely good.

See the Pen Computing Audio Yahoo ! Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PenComputingAudio/

There's been success with putting 24/96 on a PCMCIA HarDrive on a PDA in an expansion sleeve.  
A laptop is, relatively, "easy."

I'm very glad to have more uses for my PDAudio CF.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com