Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wavelab montage question  (Read 1345 times)

Offline phil_er_up

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Wavelab montage question
« on: May 29, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »
Hi all,

Have Wavelab 5.0 and 6.0. When I get home from a show have many files and sometimes with many mics sources (up to 8 channels) for up to a 3 hour show.

What I want to do is create a matrix in wavelab. I open the first group of files (first file ran from 00:00 to say 45:00 minutes with 8 channels)in an audio montage window in wavelab then run many effects (Example: compressor, limiters, EQ etc.) and I want to save ALL those setting for the next audio montage. Sometimes I need to run 4-6 audio montages and want all the same settings. I see you can save the "effects" and "bank" setting thou they never bring up all the effects I was running. Just one effect for the file (SBD source) not all the effects I was running for that file (SBD source).

Sometimes I have 3-4 sources (SBD+cards+omnis+wide cards) in the montage and I want different setting for the omnis then the sbd, then the cards, then the wide cards, thou each time I run the montage I want the that exact same setting for each type of mic/sbd feed. Been doing this manually and it takes some time for each run. Even thou I have tried saving them as the effects and bands setting.

Also, I know you can save a "preset"window from the "effects" in wavelab thou that is for the whole group of files not each set of files.

Overall I want to create a audio montage then run effects on each source and save those effects for the next audio montage I need to run.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

patrick
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:19:30 AM by phil_er_up »
Everyday is a gift. Enjoy each one!
Forward motion bring positive results.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com