Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 (edit: mostly about ZS100 though)  (Read 57403 times)

Offline DavidPuddy

• (12)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 (edit: mostly about ZS100 though)
« Reply #180 on: January 19, 2021, 01:09:35 PM »
Has anyone been able to limit ISO when shooting in shutter priority mode? The option is there in manual on the click wheel but when going to movie manual on the wheel, there is no option.

Offline beatkilla

• (63)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #181 on: January 19, 2021, 03:04:43 PM »
Has anyone been able to limit ISO when shooting in shutter priority mode? The option is there in manual on the click wheel but when going to movie manual on the wheel, there is no option.

I doubt it.

In Shutter Priority you pick the shutter speed.And the Aperture and ISO are changed automatically to get the correct exposure.

You have to go full manual mode.It's not hard at all.

What do you want to limit it to?

Offline DavidPuddy

• (12)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2021, 12:57:34 PM »

I doubt it.

In Shutter Priority you pick the shutter speed.And the Aperture and ISO are changed automatically to get the correct exposure.

You have to go full manual mode.It's not hard at all.

What do you want to limit it to?

Thanks for the reply. I usually limit it to 800 on my M50 because low light performance is really bad but my a6400 looks fine at 3200...I guess I need to play around with this camera but I really only use it for filming shows and there's not many to go around currently.

Otherwise, I bought a Lowepro Tahoe 25 ii case for the camera at Target for $3.99 on clearance and it fits perfectly with room for an extra battery or dummy battery + cord.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2021 Taperssection.com