Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

Will Maxoak power 2 pres?

(1/2) > >>

dlh:
Amazon has a sale on Maxoak 185Wh/50000mAh(Max.130W). It's on its way.  I would love to power a MiniMe and MiniMp at the same time.  Has anyone done anything like that?  I have a Talent Cell also that powers my DR-680.
Thanks,
Dave

rocksuitcase:
Yes, we have powered two devices from our MAxOak. Pretty sure one was a 9V and the other a 12V.

kindms:

--- Quote from: dlh on March 17, 2021, 01:52:06 PM ---Amazon has a sale on Maxoak 185Wh/50000mAh(Max.130W). It's on its way.  I would love to power a MiniMe and MiniMp at the same time.  Has anyone done anything like that?  I have a Talent Cell also that powers my DR-680.
Thanks,
Dave

--- End quote ---

The maxoak only has a single 12v

rocksuitcase is mistaken. The talencell has 12v and 9v which we have used to run the V2 and v3 and/or the decks

If one of your devices can take a 20v or USB then sure it will work. We have used the 12v rail with several USB devices plugged in etc. All the outs are hot.

rocksuitcase:

--- Quote from: kindms on March 18, 2021, 03:50:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: dlh on March 17, 2021, 01:52:06 PM ---Amazon has a sale on Maxoak 185Wh/50000mAh(Max.130W). It's on its way.  I would love to power a MiniMe and MiniMp at the same time.  Has anyone done anything like that?  I have a Talent Cell also that powers my DR-680.
Thanks,
Dave

--- End quote ---

The maxoak only has a single 12v

rocksuitcase is mistaken. The talencell has 12v and 9v which we have used to run the V2 and v3 and/or the decks

If one of your devices can take a 20v or USB then sure it will work. We have used the 12v rail with several USB devices plugged in etc. All the outs are hot.

--- End quote ---
Apologies. kindms is correct. Those talentcells are pretty fine and versatile for what we do.

dlh:

Thanks,
Dave

--- End quote ---
Well, now I have the Maxoak and the Talent Cell PB120B1.  I've made cables to allow devices to share power so I'll test these out and report back later.  I hope it will power the MiniMe, MiniMP and DR-680. The Apogees will run on 12v but neither the ANKER or Naztech batteries supplied enough amperage at 12v so I had to run them at 9v.  The Maxoak and the Talent Cell provide more current, but I'll still be surprised if either one runs all three units.  These batteries replaced aging Naztech and ANKER batteries so it's all good.  It's getting harder to find batteries with 9v or 12v outputs.
Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version