Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: RS adapters for Wal-Mart LIon battery > UA-5 w/ pictures  (Read 13663 times)

Offline dean

• Akustische u. Kino-Geräte!!!!
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • The Dude abides...
Re: RS adapters for Wal-Mart LIon battery > UA-5 w/ pictures
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 03:04:40 PM »
I "won" one of these batts on ebay.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5803423207

Paid $10.50, plus $8.99 shipping.  This place had more for sale.  I bid a max bid of $21.  Lost out on my first bid, won the second run at it at a great price!!!

+T to Steve for the post and pics...   :)
Light weight: Sound Pro AT 831 or MBHO's > tinybox > D7 or Samson PM4's > Denecke PS-2 > D7
Slutty weight:  [MBHO MBP 603A + (KA100LK/KA200N/KA500HN)] and/or [AKG C 414 b xls (omni/sub-card/card/hyp/8)]  > Hi Ho Silver xlr's/other xlr's > Oade T & W Mod R-4 or UA-5 (BM2p+ mod.) or JB3 or D7

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/deanlambrecht

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 11:54:24 PM »
I "won" one of these batts on ebay.  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5803423207

Paid $10.50, plus $8.99 shipping.  This place had more for sale.  I bid a max bid of $21.  Lost out on my first bid, won the second run at it at a great price!!!

+T to Steve for the post and pics...   :)
i see you bid on the tbar too--good price for that, good luck on it

great pics in here too
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

Offline Low Spark

• Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 09:49:59 PM »
If anyone needs this cable i have opne im not using since getting the VR box.
Mics: AKG 481

American by Birth - A Southerner by the Grace of God.

I caught myself pumping the air with my fist, throwing elbows and getting down like an 18-year-old on his first mushroom trip on the lawn at Raleigh. But since every night is Saturday

Offline momule

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 09:18:33 AM »
PLEASE what is the product # of this battery or does anyone know somewhere else they are sold, because the folks at my walmart are not that bright.  HELP!

Battery Model # is DVD-U2003 (I have both the ESA version and Memorex version) 

you can find them VIA ebay. (these are all the same battery) simply rebranded
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-INITIAL-UNIVERSAL-PORTABLE-DVD-PLAYER-BATTERY_W0QQitemZ5807983016QQcategoryZ15055QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ESA-DVD-U2003-UNIVERSAL-PORTABLE-DVD-BATTERY-9-VOLTS-NR_W0QQitemZ5806660159QQcategoryZ15055QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Memorex-DVDU2003-Universal-Portable-DVD-Battery-Charger_W0QQitemZ5806958985QQcategoryZ67849QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

AKG 463's (uno ck62) > Mackie Onyx Satellite > Microtrack II

Offline audBall

• Trade Count: (37)
  • Feel brand new about it
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 02:20:46 PM »
Since this forum is over-saturated with walmart battery topics, I figured I'd throw this question in here....

I've been using this 9v a couple times and it works great.  The other day I recharged it until the red/green light was blinking and I then plugged the ua5 in to see if it turned on.  Everything worked fine but now the battery status lights wont turn on when I hit the black button.  But when I plug it in, the light flashes to show it's fully charged.  I have other batteries but was just curious, should I ignore the lights and use the battery as usual?  assuming ~5 hrs?
mg m20.21.23 ■ akg ck61.62.63 »  nbob■naiant
aercomp2 ■ v2∞3 ■ sx-m2d2
d100 ■ pmd661 ■ r44ocm ■ f3

Offline §†∑∫åµÞ≥¥

• You can call me Steve.
  • Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 02:50:18 PM »
Since this forum is over-saturated with walmart battery topics, I figured I'd throw this question in here....

I've been using this 9v a couple times and it works great.  The other day I recharged it until the red/green light was blinking and I then plugged the ua5 in to see if it turned on.  Everything worked fine but now the battery status lights wont turn on when I hit the black button.  But when I plug it in, the light flashes to show it's fully charged.  I have other batteries but was just curious, should I ignore the lights and use the battery as usual?  assuming ~5 hrs?

my button get's a little sensitive sometimes too.... just push it in hard/far with your fingernail and it may help.
"Absurdity is the only reality." - FZ

LMA recordings
www.nutritionbulk.com

Offline audBall

• Trade Count: (37)
  • Feel brand new about it
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 04:01:26 PM »

my button get's a little sensitive sometimes too.... just push it in hard/far with your fingernail and it may help.

God, I'm a pussy!!  Doh!
mg m20.21.23 ■ akg ck61.62.63 »  nbob■naiant
aercomp2 ■ v2∞3 ■ sx-m2d2
d100 ■ pmd661 ■ r44ocm ■ f3

Offline Skydogj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Down in the heat of Mississippi
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 01:59:08 PM »
anyway to make a cord for 2 or more batteries running?
not that a fully charged swap out is out of the question
just wonderin

thanks

Manfretto Black Stacker 13foot
AKG C2000B
Canare L-4E3-2P (15 foot)
Edirol UA-5
JB3

MPB

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 03:48:01 AM »
I am trying to buy these tips in Australia but they don't identify them with letters at the shop I went to.

Does anyone know the "size" of the M tip so I can get the correct fitting one.

A few different tips may fit snuggly but I want to ensure I get the correct one.

Thanks

Offline willndmb

• Trade Count: (17)
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 12:51:28 PM »
I am trying to buy these tips in Australia but they don't identify them with letters at the shop I went to.

Does anyone know the "size" of the M tip so I can get the correct fitting one.

A few different tips may fit snuggly but I want to ensure I get the correct one.

Thanks
i know you found the answer but here it is for anyone else that might be looking
http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=74142.0
Mics - AKG ck61/ck63 (c480b & Naiant actives), SP-BMC-2
XLR Cables - Silver Path w/Darktrain stubbies
Interconnect Cables - Dogstar (XLR), Darktrain (RCA > 1/8) (1/8 > 1/8), and Kind Kables (1/8f > 1/4)
Preamps - Naiant Littlebox & Tinybox
Recorders - PCM-M10 & DR-60D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.094 seconds with 34 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com