Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISF Calibration  (Read 1861 times)

jpschust

• Trade Count: (0)
ISF Calibration
« on: July 02, 2004, 05:59:52 PM »
Well, my calibration guy just left.  He was expensive, but worth every single penny.  The black actually looks black now.  The white looks pure white.  The colors look exactly like they should and my screen is no longer in torch mode!  Amazing job by another ISF associate.

FWIW- I'm using a Sony 42" grand Wega, RP LCD tv.

Offline MattD

• Taper Emeritus
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: ISF Calibration
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 07:45:08 PM »
I've heard that it takes some getting used to after you have it done. We need to meet up at some point soon!
Out of the game … for now?

jpschust

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 11:05:01 PM »
Matt, my surround system will be here, finally, this coming week.  It keeps getting pushed back because of a bench issue with my mx134.  When it is all set up and I have some time to run some tests and get everything set just right I will let you know and we will hang out, drink some beers and watch some movies and whatnot.

J

Offline scervin

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2004, 10:56:04 AM »
Curious on who you used and where you found him.  I'll probably use one of the guys off avsforum on my Mits 55".  I planned to get it done on his next tour, but now that I'm going to FP in the basement, I will probably sell it and go with a smaller plasma for the living room.

I've seen what these guys do ant it is amazing!  Can't wait to hear your thoughts on your new system.  What did you end up with again.

SC

jpschust

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2004, 12:15:14 PM »
scott, once its here im gonna make the "announcement" with pictures of exactly what i ended up with :-)  not counting chickens before they hatch

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com