Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Thank you for the help and suggestions!  (Read 1252 times)

Offline bodegahwy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Thank you for the help and suggestions!
« on: December 27, 2004, 03:05:19 PM »
Thanks to all the folks that chimed in with help and suggestions over the last few days.  I have my new set up on the way and for 1/2 what I was expecting to pay:

New in the Box JB3
As new JB3 docking station
New UA-5 digi mod
Pair of C-4s

All in it was slightly under 1K inlcluding the shipping!

Now I am set for the time being.  I think I will also use the UA-5 to remaster some old cassettes from shows I recorded over 20 years years ago...  I have few boxes of masters from way back...  Should keep me busy on these winter nights!

You guys were a big help and I really appreciate you talking me out of the PMD-670.   Just the 670 and the C4s woiuld have cost more and given less sound.

If there are any accoustic guitarists in the readership here that like Martin guitars you should check out the forum at  UMGF.com   it is also full of helpful, knowledable folks.  I spend a lot of time over there and will certainly refer people to this board from the recording section there.

Thanks again.

Martin Guitars, Moots Bikes, Scott Fly Rods and BD tele skis.  Music in the Mountains.

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
Re: Thank you for the help and suggestions!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 05:14:09 PM »
Thanks to all the folks that chimed in with help and suggestions over the last few days. I have my new set up on the way and for 1/2 what I was expecting to pay:

Y'know, you really shouldn't admit that around here...folks will come up with ALL SORTS of ways to spend that extra cash for you. ;)

+T for the new rig and have fun with the old masters. It's a TON of fun to pull out old stuff and listen to it again for the first time in years...but equally as fun to make new stuff. Enjoy! :)
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com