Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: VR4JRs?  (Read 11633 times)

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: VR4JRs?
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2005, 08:02:43 AM »
If you need a test disc let me know and I'll mail you my Stereophile disc.

I'll take you up on that.  I won't have any time to mess with this until after April, so loan it to me when the KT90s come home.

Just remember you are not concerned with "all over the room".

OK.  Hopefully any improvement in my listening position will affect the rest of the room to an extent. 

Thanks for all the input guys.  This place has been on fire lately.

I love this forum!  I'm learning quite a bit... (as well as spending money I don't have! lol)
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline scervin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: VR4JRs?
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2005, 10:13:32 AM »
Will do.  I'll send along Test Disc 3, as well.

Can this disc be ripped using EAC?  Would be good for many to have.  I've been using AVIA and DVE for most of my settings, but also made a couple using audio software.  Would like to get a copy if I could.

NOW...which universal?  Onkyo SP1000  Denon 3910  Denon 2910 + Benchmark DAC?????
I think I did fairly well on my exam (Applied FEA ABE601 at Purdue if any have taken it) so I'm really thinking about getting the Onkyo SP1000.  Reason I must wait for my grade is because if I don't pass the class GM will make me pay for it ($3400) and well thats a few DVD players!  So far I'm at 96% on HW, but I'd like to see that first exam grade before spending money.

sc.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com