Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: trouble downloading file  (Read 1335 times)

Offline bizyroo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
trouble downloading file
« on: June 22, 2005, 01:47:39 AM »
 :-[
Hello all,

I am a newbie. I have read some of the many listings for "newbies" and "faq's" but I have not found an answer to my question. Please excuse me if I am posting to the wrong posting. I would like to download a file I found on here but am unable to do so. When I click on the item it is saved as text. This is surely not what I wanted lol. Anyhow I thought once I was registered I would be able to download and upload whatever. Please tell me if there is any additional software I need installed on my pc? And if so where do I find it and what steps will I need to take? Sorry for all the qt's just excited to be able to hear some great music. Thank you all to those who may reply to my posting...thanks ...bizyroo

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: trouble downloading file
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 03:08:41 AM »
What file are you having trouble downloading?
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline Nick Graham

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: trouble downloading file
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 06:00:12 PM »
Most likely a torrent file...

If you don't have a torrent client, it'll download the hash info as text.

Anyway, http://www.bittorrent.com/dl/BitTorrent-4.0.2.exe

That should install the program - then re-download the file you were having trouble with, the torrent should start.
Right now nothing...in the past: Schoeps CMC6, AKG 480, AKG 460, AKG 414, MBHO 603a, Neumann KM100, ADK TL>Schoeps MK4, Schoeps MK2, Schoeps MK41, AKG ck61, AKG ck62, AKG ck63, Neumann AK40, Neumann AK50, MBHO ka200>Lunatec V2, Lunatec V3, Apogee Mini-Me, Oade M148, Oade M248, Sound Devices MP2, Sonosax SXM2>Sony (mod)SBM1, Apogee AD500>D7, D8, D100, M1, R1, R4, R09, iRiver HP120, Microtrack

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com