Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Audiophile 2496 help RE: playback  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Genghis Cougar Mellen Khan

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Tin Can > Wax String > Dictaphone
Audiophile 2496 help RE: playback
« on: April 02, 2006, 10:32:15 PM »
Ok, so I see there is an updated driver for my 2496...  :)

I install said driver...  8)

I can no longer playback through my RCA analog outs and digi coax out simoltaneously...  :-\

I went back and tried the last 2 previous drivers that were available for XP and the same problem... >:(

The only way I can switch between the 2 is from the Control Panel (not the M-Audio one, the windows one Contro, Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices Properties > Audio tab).  The analog outs work with either M-Audio Delta AP Multi or M-Audio Delta AP 1/2 selected.  The digital only will work if I select the M-Audio Delta AP S/PDIF, not the analog out.  It doesn't matter what changes I make in the M-Audio Delta Control Panel, only one will work at a time.  I get no levels in the Master Volume meter of the Delta mixer, I did before.

:angry2:

M-Audio Delta AP Mon. Mixer is not an option for Sound Playback, I thought it was before, but it is in the drop down for Sound Recording.  :bawling:

WTF gives?  I'm lost here...  :help:

A friend put my PC together a couple years ago, I can't remember what it was, but the there were no current drivers for XP and I thought there was a way he had windows treat the item like it was running on 98, does that make sense?  I don't remember if it was the sound card, I even tried a couple Win98 drivers and those didn't work...

I'm tired of removing and installing this thing and I now it worked before my dumb ass decided to update the driver.  BTW I didn't back up the old driver so I can't revert to the previous one...  :banging head:

some pictures:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 10:41:04 PM by Genghis Cougar Mellen Khan »
Maybe a couple of small scratches, but thats because these mics are chick magnets.
Girls always up on Andy tryin to grab these mics, the scratches are from their wedding rings.

CMC641 / DPA4022 / DPA4062>mod MPS6030
V3 / PMD671 / field ready DV-RA1000 / Oade W-mod PMD661 / PCM-M10

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com