Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Ive got a problem burning discs. Everything except T1 on T2?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline J.Maye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Formerly Phan2001
 ???

I am running XP on a PC. Using nero 7. Burning to TDK discs using a lite-on burner. First off, I have burned thousands of discs that have been fine. I am not a n00b at burning discs. I have noticed that the discs I am burning lately don’t play right in a few car cd players. I have tested it in 3 cars, all with the same result. Track 1 plays fine, then everything else is on track 2, and the time display starts at 99 minutes and counts backwards. The music plays fine, but you cant skip tracks. Fast forwarding and rewinding are no problem, and it can find track 1 and 2 fine, but the rest of the tracking is shot. It almost seems like the software isn’t listing the tracks correctly at the end of the burn. At first I chalked it up to a cheap cd player in my car, then it happened in 2 other peoples cars. The other problem is that all of our cars will play discs I burned years ago with the same computer with no problems. So I know all 3 cars can play cdr’s. The discs play fine in my stereo, dvd player, and they play fine on my work computer. I was sure it was just the car cd player, but now that it has happened on 3 different players Im inclined to think something has gone wrong somewhere. I don’t know what I can do to fix this. Any ideas? It’s not giving me errors when it burns. It tells me successful. What other information could I post to help shed some light on this problem?

I have replaced several burners over the past few years, and Im not sure when this problem started.
 ???
AKG CK91/92/93/94>mk93/h98>se300b>BM2P+ua5>M10
Or
CA ST11 (C,O)>9100>M10
Busman T mod R4

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.042 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com