Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO HQ 1/8" to 1/8" Patch Cable (3.5mm to3.5mm mini phone jack cables)  (Read 3294 times)

Offline cgresq192

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection Regular
Looking for a good patch cable for

1/8" stereo male to 1/8" stereo male 

Going from Preamp>JB3/H120

Looking for a HQ cable and right angle connectors

Something similar to picture, but with right angle connectors.

Length needed is 2 feet

Please PM
DPA 4061's > CA-9100>(3wire)>R-09HR
SPCMC4(AT853's)>CA-9100(3wire)>R-09HR

stevetoney

• Trade Count: (0)
I'm in the process of having someone on this list make me up a few cables and this is one of them...exactly...two 1/8 males with right angles.  If you want his address, PM me and I'll give it to you and you can contact him to see if he'll make one for you.

Offline Nick's Picks

• Trade Count: (33)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I thought I heard.......
I can make silver cables w/neutrick RA connectors on them.
PM me if interested.  1m for $50

Offline joekar

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
here is the cable i use.  cardas make great stuff.  however it's only available in 6" or 12" lengths.
the ebay seller who i bought from (and linked below) has the cheapest prices i've seen for them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250024597018

Thats what I use..

jk
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Offline Myco

• Trade Count: (11)
  • Needs to get out more...
I don't know about SOund Devices MP-2, but I'm going to be using a Aerco MP-2 into my R-09 and tha manufacturer of the MP-2 recommended using the RCA out to the 1/8". He said the 1/8" is pretty useless on the Aerco MP-2 and it was designed for headphone use. I'm having a 6 inch "Y" cable (2 RCA's > 1/8" miniplug) made to use with my setup. Maybe the SD MP-2 is different than the Aerco though.
Microtech Gefell M200: M20/M21/M27 caps> Bumblebee MiAGi-II/Darktrain silver cable's/"Chuck" Belden cables> Aerco MP-2 or Busman modded DR-680 pre-amps> Darktrain cables & interconnects> Tascam DR-680 (Busman mod)
AT853's(card's/hyper's)>AT8533x>Aerco MP-2>Sony M10

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.218 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com