Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Potential Service Issues with Soundfield - Problem Resolved!  (Read 17217 times)

Offline todd e

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • ***Team Schoeps***
Re: Potential Service Issues with Soundfield - Problem Resolved!
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2008, 08:28:31 AM »
we 'demo'ed' a st250 for about 2months and they never cared or even called.  when they did call, it was simply to ask us to send the unit to NASA. 

I wonder how fast they would've replaced it for NASA. 

mmm yeah we need to tape something on Mars.  We need an ambisonic, we'll send the space shuttle right over to pick it up.

they actually said they would be doing something underwater, and had a way to 'waterproof' it.  anyways, sorry to hear of your troubles.

i cant wait to read more about the bformat and the 744T component, imagine you can get all the channels and mix as you want later?

Offline F0CKER

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: Potential Service Issues with Soundfield - Problem Resolved!
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2008, 01:40:59 PM »
i cant wait to read more about the bformat and the 744T component, imagine you can get all the channels and mix as you want later?

I love the fact that I can just hit record and worry about everything else later.  Lord knows I have my handsfull setting up one rig and trynig to get served at the bar before the show starts.  Thinking about caps, and patterns....that takes away from Miller Time.
Nevaton MC49 -> Sonosax SX-R4

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com