Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: CD to WAV???  (Read 16702 times)

Offline Sean Gallemore

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: CD to WAV???
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2004, 06:21:02 PM »
either way, i dont deserve to have tickets taken away from me, i never did anything wrong :(

normally I would -T you for caring about tickets but you are new(er) so a + for getting things going in the right direction

Offline crobs808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2004, 01:54:22 AM »
kinda funny, iw ent from -1 to -15 in a matter of 10 minutes...hmm, someone has a vendetta for me it seems :) weird, considering nobody has told me what i did wrong except apparently use audiograbber instead of EAC :) haha
"The dolphins, with their teeth of spongy gold, and their stares made out of glassy grins; they don't know the language of mercy" - Bob Schneider

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2004, 02:00:29 AM »
if I were to -T one for anything other than complaining about -Ts, it would be because you acted like a fuggin 14 year old girl when you told Creek off for no reason

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2004, 03:03:24 PM »
Connor, I really don't see where you're getting that impression. All I saw was him saying that he would be archiving to DVD on his new (that is, new to HIM) computer. I'd venture to say you completely misinterpreted his post. I don't think anyone has a vendetta, they just see you coming in here as a new user and making yourself look bad by attacking people for no apparent reason.

--Dave
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

Offline crobs808

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2004, 03:44:35 PM »
etc...etc...etc.... damn, too much drama for a stupid online message board, lighten up people! relax, have some fun, jeez, don't be so up tight, and all.  ::)
"The dolphins, with their teeth of spongy gold, and their stares made out of glassy grins; they don't know the language of mercy" - Bob Schneider

Offline greenone

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Russian mics... strong like bull...
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2004, 03:51:59 PM »
What it boils down to is, most of us are friends here. If you come in and act like a dick to a friend, you get called on it. This is one of the least uptight places I've been, but to show up and tell people how to act, and claim that folks on here have no social lives and have something to prove, it doesn't go over well, especially to complain about how you're treated after telling off people who have been around for a while. Lay low for a bit, hang out...I'm not saying there aren't assholes on the board, but by and large, folks are friendly as long as you don't jump down their throats.
Unofficial Blues Traveler archivist - glad to work on any BT or related recordings
archive.org admin - happy to upload tracked material to the LMA

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2004, 04:58:51 PM »
I said it before, and I'll say it again:  you're being a jackass, Connor.

sorry for explosing the truth about Creek, but he thought he was hot potatoes just for having an outdated computer.  there was no other motivation to his post than to tell everyone what he had and how "cool" he was for having it.

How could you *possibly* know his motivation for making the post?  Now you're being a presumptuous jackass.

it is lame that people have to do that cause they have no real social life and have to get on here to try and prove something, and fill that void....sad.

So lemme get this straight - not only are you presuming to know CF's posting motivations, but you're also judging him?  Now you're being a presumptuous, judgemental jackass.

Cut it out.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2004, 05:01:46 PM »
lighten up people! relax, have some fun, jeez, don't be so up tight, and all.

If one isn't acting like a jackass, we're one of the loosest, most fun online communities around.  Act like a jackass, and you'll get called on it. Simple, really.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2004, 05:01:56 PM »
sorry for explosing the truth about Creek, but he thought he was hot potatoes just for having an outdated computer.  there was no other motivation to his post than to tell everyone what he had and how "cool" he was for having it.

it is lame that people have to do that cause they have no real social life and have to get on here to try and prove something, and fill that void....sad.

~connor

wow, this explains most of your posts perfectly
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2004, 05:02:35 PM »
I said it before, and I'll say it again:  you're being a jackass, Connor.

How could you *possibly* know his motivation for making the post?  Now you're being a presumptuous jackass.

So lemme get this straight - not only are you presuming to know CF's posting motivations, but you're also judging him?  Now you're being a presumptuous, judgemental jackass.

Cut it out.

damn when the fug did we get such Nazi Mods?  :troll:

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2004, 05:04:29 PM »
DOUCHE BAG
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 02:26:10 AM by Schwillaby »

Offline Brian

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2004, 05:06:58 PM »
lots of funny in this thread.

Skalinder - been really enjoying your posts lately, especially over at BT.etree.org .... if only everyone could see hte light like you my friend ;D

Offline Brian

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2004, 05:09:16 PM »
wtf is this thread about anyway?

something about DAE i think :P

Offline Sean Gallemore

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2004, 05:09:51 PM »
I still use CDex

Offline Brian

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2004, 05:12:02 PM »
that's sweet schwill cause that's the program i use to encode mp3's of all the shows i get from you guys so i can pass it on more conveinently to people ignorant of lossless compression

DERRRRRPPPPPS! :P

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.07 seconds with 39 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com