Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Sennheiser AMBEO SMART HEADSET

<< < (26/26)

detroit lightning:

--- Quote from: fotoralf.be on April 10, 2024, 04:25:57 PM ---Listening through a Beyerdynamic DT880Pro the sound is a bit muffled. Dug out my own Ambeo and it sounds just great.

Ralf

--- End quote ---

I’ve noticed some of that too - playback on my monitor speakers sound good, Bluetooth speaker sounds fine, but in the car sounded kinda crappy.

Overall, I’m encouraged enough to keep using them…will learn more as I go…

Ozpeter:
Don't laugh but I just listened to a little section using a Quest 3 VR headset... what impressed me was the surround image of the audience at the end of the song, very realistic.  The music sounded ok but of course it is hard to judge as the amplification is probably more influential on the recorded sound than the recording equipment.

detroit lightning:

--- Quote from: Ozpeter on April 11, 2024, 08:11:31 PM ---Don't laugh but I just listened to a little section using a Quest 3 VR headset... what impressed me was the surround image of the audience at the end of the song, very realistic.  The music sounded ok but of course it is hard to judge as the amplification is probably more influential on the recorded sound than the recording equipment.

--- End quote ---

That’s really interesting actually! Maybe we’ll all be wearing VR headsets taping shows in a few years haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version