Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Rockbox EQ Presets  (Read 4548 times)

Offline westkc3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Rockbox EQ Presets
« on: May 24, 2007, 10:27:01 PM »
I'm using an old (2-2-06) version of Rockbox (don't ask why).  The manual says the Save EQ Preset option saves the current EQ configuration in a .cfg file.  I've successfully saved a preset and see the .cfg file in the rockbox folder.  However, the manual does not tell one how to select/activate the preset.  Does the EQ enabled selection have to be "yes" for the preset to be activated by selecting the preset .cfg file?  When I select the .cfg the display says "ROLO encoding" and the last song played when shutdown resumes from the point of shutdown.  If someone could provide step by step instructions on how to properly use this feature I would be most grateful.

Offline petur

• Taperssection Member
  • wtb: time
Re: Rockbox EQ Presets
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 07:36:23 AM »
I wouldn't know.... The whole settings and cfg code has been practically rewritten completely... I'd need firm motivation to go look in that old code ;)

What's inside the .cfg file? It should be in the form of xxx=yyy format. Mentioning ROLO on the display seems odd, because that is the Rockbox LOader, only used to (re)load the rockbox binary (restart it), not load a cfg file. Unless your language file is completely out of sync with the version you're using.

Would be good if you upgraded to the latest version though....

Offline westkc3

• Taperssection Regular
Re: Rockbox EQ Presets
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 07:12:09 PM »
Got it.  You go to sound settings, then to equalizer, enable eq, adjust the frequencies to your liking, press the jog handle then press the pause button and voila, the settings are saved.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com