Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Bias Peak batch processing  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Sparge Master

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • Sparge Master's List
Bias Peak batch processing
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:42:47 PM »
Okay at work i need to convert some mp3s and have the mp3 tags be the name of the file and get some other tag info in there and hate doing it manually. Is there anyone who can help me out with how to create the Batch so i can sleep while it is all automated?
AT853Rx > MP-2 > modSBM1 > D8
7.5Gallon Pot > Sparging Bucket > 7.5Gallon Pot > Counter Flow Wort Chiller > 6.5Gallon Carboy > 5Gallon Carboy > Cornelius Keg > Tap > Glass > Mouth

Offline (((KB)))

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Bias Peak batch processing
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 05:16:33 PM »
Okay at work i need to convert some mp3s and have the mp3 tags be the name of the file and get some other tag info in there and hate doing it manually. Is there anyone who can help me out with how to create the Batch so i can sleep while it is all automated?
I've done batches in Peak(classic & OS X)... usually +2dB gains and 44.1 resampling. The batch processor won't simply open the files and resave them in another audio format without doing something to the files first. If you don't want to alter the files, you could use "find peak" which just locates the peak dB of the file and then resaves it. I just created a Batch script for an example. Using this script, all you have to do is load the script itself, choose where you want the files saved, click "save changes", turn on the batch processor and then drag/drop or open the files in Peak. Unfortunately, batch scripts only processes and save them after they're manually open in Peak.

-K
C3000B>GP-DMIC20>ODL312>NJB3
One of my old fav's:
http://www.archive.org/details/antibalas2004-03-27

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com