Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: what's the minimum I need to transfer shows from HD-P2 to DVD?  (Read 1297 times)

marc0789

• Trade Count: (0)
what's the minimum I need to transfer shows from HD-P2 to DVD?
« on: December 27, 2006, 11:36:56 AM »
I think I'm finally ready to pick up an Oade concert modded HD-P2. Yes (go ahead and laugh) I have never transferred a show to DVD or CDR on the computer. Can someone point me to the mimimum software I need to do this, or where I can find a "tutorial"? Not able or interested in uploading right now, just want to be able to creat DVD and CDR. Thanks much, Marc.

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • The Breakfast
Re: what's the minimum I need to transfer shows from HD-P2 to DVD?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 12:06:56 PM »
Are you talking about data back up or playable DVD-A and Cds ?

The HDP2 has a firewire port. So you would need to have a firewire port on your computer or a flash card reader to get the data from the hdp2 on to your computer.

Once on the computer the software needed would depend on what you want to do with it.

DVD-A creation. There are several options. Wavelad, Disc Welder, etc. do a search and there are several free programs to use as well

CD creation. wavelab, nero, roxio etc etc.

There are several tutorials in the Archive section of ts.com just depends again on if we are talking data back up or playable media
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10
Little Bear tube Pre >Outlaw Audio 2200 Monoblocks > VR-2's

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 12:10:49 PM »
Over/under on how swiftly this thing hits the Yard Sale after Marc decides it sounds like mooseflop compared to his old PSP-2 > AD1K?  I'm in for, oh...21 days.  Any others?

:P
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

marc0789

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 12:41:26 PM »
Over/under on how swiftly this thing hits the Yard Sale after Marc decides it sounds like mooseflop compared to his old PSP-2 > AD1K?  I'm in for, oh...21 days.  Any others?

:P

:P ;D yes, my former history was bad...but I've run the 4022's for 5 1/2 years, the 148 for 3 1/2, the shitmapper deluxe for two and a half...I don't even rate a blip on the "gear slut o-meter" these days. ;D

Offline todd e

• Trade Count: (3)
  • ***Team Schoeps***
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 12:59:25 PM »
come on over to team hd-p2 marc, we are still a small group (or so it seems)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com