Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: V-3 Remote Power 2013  (Read 28183 times)

DF81

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: V-3 Remote Power 2013
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2014, 01:21:06 PM »
Yep.  So now I definitely need a battery and cable by next Thursday.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:23:05 PM by DF81 »

DF81

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2014, 02:34:02 PM »
Thanks, Ted.  You fucking arrogant cock sucker.

go by some more excessive gear from gearslutz and decide to sell one of your 'others' here to make a profit off the 'community'.

I don't want to do business with you either.  I'll go another route.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:39:38 PM by DF81 »

Offline tgakidis

• Trade Count: (552)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • My Recordings on the Archive:
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2014, 02:41:48 PM »

go by some more excessive gear from gearslutz and decide to sell one of your 'others' here to make a profit off the 'community'.

Another quality member joins the community.
GAKables: Custom XLR, Digi & Batt Cables http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=133186.0

Mics: Schoeps CMC6 x 4, Schoeps CMC1K x 2 / Schoeps KC 5G x 2 / Schoeps MK4,MK41,MK21,MK22 x 2 / Austrian Audio OC818 Dual Set+ / Telefunken TF-11 x 2 / Telefunken ELA M 260 x 4 / Telefunken M960FS x 2 / TK60,TK61,TK62 x 2 / Telefunken M60,TK60 x 2 / AKG c426b / AKG c34 / nBob AKG Actives>PFA x 4 / CK61,CK63,CK8 x 2 / AT853 4.7k Mod (Card,Sub)
Pres: Sonosax SX-AD8+ / Sonosax SX-M2D2 / Sonosax SX-M2 / Lunatec V3
Recs: Sonosax SX-R4+ / Sound Devices MixPre-6ii / Marantz PMD-661 / Roland R-07 / Zoom F3

My Recordings: https://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%28Gakidis%29&sort=-da

DF81

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2014, 02:45:03 PM »

Another quality member joins the community.

the last thing anyone needs is your judgement, Ted.  You know you were trying to take advantage.   I likely won't be able to use the V3 next weekend, but I'll find something that works.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:46:41 PM by DF81 »

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (42)
  • time between the notes...
    • My recordings on the LMA
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2014, 03:01:43 PM »
A good, old fashioned, donnybrook at TS.com! It's been a while...
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Microphones: AKG C 480 B comb-ULS/ CK 61/ CK 63, Sennheiser MKE 2 elements,  Audix M1290-o, Micro capsule active cables w/ Naiant PFA's, Naiant MSH-1O, Naiant AKG Active cables, Church CA-11 (cardioid), (1) Nady SCM-1000 (mod)
Pre-amps: Naiant littlebox, Naiant littlekit v2.0, BM2p+ Edirol UA-5, Church STC-9000
Recorders: Sound Devices MixPre-6, iRiver iHP-120 (Rockboxed & RTC mod)

Recordings on the LMA: http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/ChuckM
Recording website & blog: http://www.timebetweenthenotes.com

Offline tgakidis

• Trade Count: (552)
    • My Recordings on the Archive:
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:58 PM »
This is the last time i will mention this guy or comment on this topic.  I have a crazy ex-wife who has a Borderline Personality Disorder so i know the best way to deal with her is to not engage her.  Clearly this gentleman enjoys the drama so like my crazy ex, I will not engage him any further either.

I have had no communication with this guy until today when he asked me to build him a cable.  He on the other hand has been bashing me in thread regarding a sonosax i bought on gearslutz.  I choose not to respond to him in that thread but now i feel i need to speak my peace.  When he messaged me today I responded below:

Edited by:  BSkalinder
Removed private messages.  Please refrain from posting private messages in public.  Thanks.

The funny thing is this guy has the balls to contact me about my services after publicly accusing me of flipping gear and is shocked when i tell him i don't want to do business with him.  Instead of being mature he starts to swear and stomp his feet.   What a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grow up little boy or take your toys and go home.  Notice how I don't have to use vulgar language to make my point and engage your borderline behavior.

Prove to us all that your not a crazy boarder line patient by NOT responding to this.  Bet you can't each just one!!!

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:10:25 PM by Brian Skalinder »
GAKables: Custom XLR, Digi & Batt Cables http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=133186.0

Mics: Schoeps CMC6 x 4, Schoeps CMC1K x 2 / Schoeps KC 5G x 2 / Schoeps MK4,MK41,MK21,MK22 x 2 / Austrian Audio OC818 Dual Set+ / Telefunken TF-11 x 2 / Telefunken ELA M 260 x 4 / Telefunken M960FS x 2 / TK60,TK61,TK62 x 2 / Telefunken M60,TK60 x 2 / AKG c426b / AKG c34 / nBob AKG Actives>PFA x 4 / CK61,CK63,CK8 x 2 / AT853 4.7k Mod (Card,Sub)
Pres: Sonosax SX-AD8+ / Sonosax SX-M2D2 / Sonosax SX-M2 / Lunatec V3
Recs: Sonosax SX-R4+ / Sound Devices MixPre-6ii / Marantz PMD-661 / Roland R-07 / Zoom F3

My Recordings: https://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%28Gakidis%29&sort=-da

Offline Cobiwan

• Trade Count: (21)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2014, 06:14:57 PM »
:::pops popcorn::: :o
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Mics:
2 matched pairs of Oktava MK-012 MSP6 with Bill Sitler mod + cardioid, hyper-cardioid, and omni capsules
Church Audio CA-14 omni/UBB
Sonic Studios DSM-6S
Recorders:
Tascam HD-P2, Tascam DR-680, Zoom F-8
Cables:
Gakables XLR, S/PDIF, battery and umbrella, DigiGal AES > S/PDIF, Darktrain hot swap battery

Member of DiGiHoArDeRs

Offline tim in jersey

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2014, 05:54:31 AM »
Tomatoes are in season...

Offline it-goes-to-eleven

• Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2014, 08:26:10 AM »
The Hoff called. He said he's gonna drive KITT down here so you can charge your V3 batteries.

Offline tim in jersey

• Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (8)
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2014, 12:40:52 PM »
The Hoff called. He said he's gonna drive KITT down here so you can charge your V3 batteries.

Was he wearing recursive .gif undergarments?

DF81

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2014, 12:16:44 AM »
Grace Designs helped me out.  Good customer service.  If anyone would like to build their own DVD battery to V3 DC cable for about $4.00 send me a message.  Not sure what people charge, but I'd say $4.00 is pretty good.

Offline Sloan Simpson

• Trade Count: (1)
    • Southern Shelter
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2014, 09:21:39 AM »

You should seek help.

DF81

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2014, 01:16:34 PM »

You should seek help.

Pretty sure I'm ok with not being ts.com politically correct, asking the manufacturer and ending up with a battery cable solution 6x more competitive than the cable nazi (who basically said my money is no good here), and sharing it with people so they have the option.  Monopolies are not a good thing.  As for scavenging classifieds for gear you obviously don't need so you can resell, I don't have a problem with the that, but it's funny when the cronies say in their defense he shared good deals with the 'community', but then does the exact opposite.   edit) it's also kind of slap in the face to the people who said that's not his style.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 01:31:07 PM by DF81 »

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (42)
  • time between the notes...
    • My recordings on the LMA
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »

You should seek help.

Pretty sure I'm ok with not being ts.com politically correct, asking the manufacturer and ending up with a battery cable solution 6x more competitive than the cable nazi, and sharing it with people so they have the option.  Monopolies are not a good thing.  As for cavenging classifieds for gear you obviously don't need so you can resell, I don't have a problem with the that, but it's funny when the cronies say in their defense he shared good deals with the 'community', but then does the exact opposite.

Wow, it's been a while since we've seen anyone like you around here.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.

Microphones: AKG C 480 B comb-ULS/ CK 61/ CK 63, Sennheiser MKE 2 elements,  Audix M1290-o, Micro capsule active cables w/ Naiant PFA's, Naiant MSH-1O, Naiant AKG Active cables, Church CA-11 (cardioid), (1) Nady SCM-1000 (mod)
Pre-amps: Naiant littlebox, Naiant littlekit v2.0, BM2p+ Edirol UA-5, Church STC-9000
Recorders: Sound Devices MixPre-6, iRiver iHP-120 (Rockboxed & RTC mod)

Recordings on the LMA: http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/ChuckM
Recording website & blog: http://www.timebetweenthenotes.com

DF81

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2014, 01:28:56 PM »

You should seek help.

Pretty sure I'm ok with not being ts.com politically correct, asking the manufacturer and ending up with a battery cable solution 6x more competitive than the cable nazi, and sharing it with people so they have the option.  Monopolies are not a good thing.  As for cavenging classifieds for gear you obviously don't need so you can resell, I don't have a problem with the that, but it's funny when the cronies say in their defense he shared good deals with the 'community', but then does the exact opposite.

Wow, it's been a while since we've seen anyone like you around here.

that might be a good thing, with all the judgmental self-promoting flakes on this site.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.146 seconds with 43 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com