Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Umbrellas covering mics?  (Read 8055 times)

Offline Lil Kim Jong-Il

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • large Marge sent me
Re: Umbrellas covering mics?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2005, 02:43:39 PM »
hey man...where'd you get that claw?   ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The first rule of amateur neurosurgery club is .... I forget.

Offline okietaper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2005, 06:13:08 PM »
Now that is one nice avatar, in fact one of the best yet.  Football time is now upon us.  Everyone to your corner and come out swinging, and may the sooners land on top!

Cary

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • The Breakfast
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2005, 07:43:06 PM »
I've never come close to needing an umbrela for anything other than blazing sun. I can't imagine how freaked out I'd be if it rained. I'd be begging for copies, because my gear woud be in the hotel, safe and dry
(HOTEL, not tent,... You know, those things with showers, toilets, battery chargers, maid service, mini bars, restaraunts, bars,..... )
Y'alll that tape in the rain are either crazy or superheroes, and I prefer to think of you as superheroes.

Man taping in New England and upstate NY if you dont have an umbrella and aren't willing to deal with some rain then your not gonna do much taping in the Summer.

The weather at festivals up here changes every ten minutes. The gathering of the Vibes is the perfect example. Blazing hot humid sun and then total down pour, Repeat :)
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10
Little Bear tube Pre >Outlaw Audio 2200 Monoblocks > VR-2's

Offline admkrk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • I'm an idiot
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2005, 10:54:45 PM »
I've never come close to needing an umbrela for anything other than blazing sun. I can't imagine how freaked out I'd be if it rained. I'd be begging for copies, because my gear woud be in the hotel, safe and dry
(HOTEL, not tent,... You know, those things with showers, toilets, battery chargers, maid service, mini bars, restaraunts, bars,..... )
Y'alll that tape in the rain are either crazy or superheroes, and I prefer to think of you as superheroes.

Man taping in New England and upstate NY if you dont have an umbrella and aren't willing to deal with some rain then your not gonna do much taping in the Summer.

The weather at festivals up here changes every ten minutes. The gathering of the Vibes is the perfect example. Blazing hot humid sun and then total down pour, Repeat :)

sounds like fla.   for the most part we seem to get blessed on the outdoor events though   8)
"the faster you go ahead, the behinder you get"

"If you can drink ram's piss, fuck, you can drink anything"

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com