Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Problem passing digital signal into Tascam DR100mk3  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Melanie

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
Problem passing digital signal into Tascam DR100mk3
« on: December 21, 2020, 08:34:47 PM »
I am transferring DAT tapes from Tascam DA P1 to Tascam DR100mk3 and after setting source input to digital and hooking up proper connections I hit record, it goes into pause with no signal and I get a message saying Din signal mismatch. I've done this before with existing cable and not had this issue. I've also tried two other DAT machines with coax digital outs with no success. Any ideas?  Bob and Melanie
Melanie and Bob

Offline mepaca

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Taperssection Member
  • taperssection member
Re: Problem passing digital signal into Tascam DR100mk3
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 10:14:18 PM »
Please make sure that the bit rate and most importantly the sample rate are the same on both the dat recording and the DR100 mk3. If the sample rates are mismatched it will never transfer

Offline Melanie

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 11:11:28 PM »
Please make sure that the bit rate and most importantly the sample rate are the same on both the dat recording and the DR100 mk3. If the sample rates are mismatched it will never transfer
I'll try that, thanks. Bob
Melanie and Bob

Offline Melanie

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 10:09:49 AM »
I'll try that, thanks. Bob
Just reset DR100mk3 for 44.1 and signal passed just fine, thanks for quick response and help. Bob
Melanie and Bob

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.084 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com