Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

Props for Apogee

(1/2) > >>

DaryanLenz:
OK, this is just an endorsement of apogee for sending me a free case for registering the mini-me.  They even two night fedex'd it here without me asking.  I thought that was pretty damn cool of them. All you need to do is e-mail them and answer a few questions and a free case you shall have...and then you can stop bitchin that the knobs move when you move the unit because they are all covered up!

Daryan

danmorgan:
Daryan,
I sent you an e-mail about this.

danmorgan:
Thanks Daryan...+T ;D

F.O.Bean:
dan- you better jump on that deal so i can take the apogee to a few shows........ ;).w/ out movin your knobs...... ;D

messin,
 bean

danmorgan:
bean,
I just got the e-mail from Max over @ Apogee.  Hopefully I will get the same turnaround on delivery that Daryan did.

I'd be more than willing to let you test it out/hear some of my tapes before you decide.  If you know Jef Fugh, he is only in West Mifflin which is only about 20 mins. from where I live.  He has the V3, so you may be able to check his out to make some fair comparisons.  I'm almost sure he'll be at the JMP show @ Mr.Smalls.

BTW, you gotta shoot me your new cell # soon.  You could even swing by my place and check out the MMe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version