Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 6 channel recorder  (Read 5738 times)

Offline jerryfreak

• No PZ
  • Trade Count: (31)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • The plural of anecdote is not data
Re: 6 channel recorder
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2020, 05:10:47 PM »
thats not surprising. my DR100 mkiii outperforms both the zoom f6 and mixpre6 in distortion in my measurements. These prosumer multichannel units all seem to be a compromise to squeeze all the features and channels in
Unable to post or PM due to arbitrary censorship of people the mod doesn't like. Please email me using the link in my profile if you need to connect

Offline edtyre

• Trade Count: (85)
  • Team Philly " No Excuses, Just Tapes"
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2020, 08:14:31 PM »
thats not surprising. my DR100 mkiii outperforms both the zoom f6 and mixpre6 in distortion in my measurements. These prosumer multichannel units all seem to be a compromise to squeeze all the features and channels in
I have a DR-100 too and i love it, but only use digi-in. So the analog in sounds great too, good to know.
music>mics>pre>recorder

Offline voltronic

• Trade Count: (40)
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2020, 08:33:33 PM »
I have a DR-100 too and i love it, but only use digi-in. So the analog in sounds great too, good to know.

I was all set to buy one of these, and then the F6 came out and its 32-bit float recording swayed me in that direction.

If I needed something more compact and was shopping today, I would seriously consider the DR100.  Those AKM DACs are supposed to be excellent.
I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way.
- Gustav Mahler

Acoustic Recording Techniques
Team Classical
Team Line Audio
Team DPA

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com