Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Import (tracked) shows (Wavelab Montage or CUE/BIN CDWave) to iTunes?  (Read 2183 times)

Offline illconditioned

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Needs to get out more...
I'm currently Wavelab montage for postprocessing and tracking out shows.  I currently write out CDs and then import into iTunes (ALAC format).

The problem is most shows I have go over 80minutes, and I would still like to organize them by sets.

Is there a way to write a "virtual cd" (longer than 80minutes)?  Or convert to CUE/BIN or something else as an intermediate format?

Thanks,
  Richard

Please DO NOT mail me with tech questions.  I will try to answer in the forums when I get a chance.  Thanks.

Sample recordings at: http://www.soundmann.com.

Offline Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B)

• Trade Count: (11)
  • I dream in beige.
    • sloppy.art.ink
Why not track them out with CD Wave and then convert them all to ALAC with dBpoweramp?
||| MICS:  Beyer CK930 | DPA 4022 | DPA 4080 | Nevaton MCE400 | Sennheiser Ambeo Headset |||
||| PREAMPS: DPA d:vice | Naiant Tinybox | Naiant IPA |||
||| DECKS: Sound Devices MixPre6 | iPod Touch 32GB |||
|||Concert History || LMA Recordings || Live YouTube |||

Offline illconditioned

• Trade Count: (9)
Why not track them out with CD Wave and then convert them all to ALAC with dBpoweramp?
I currently use Wavelab since I can have both postprocessing and tracks done in one probem.

CDWave is OK.  Can you tell me the steps needed to use dBpoweramp and then import into ITunes?

Thanks,
  Richard
Please DO NOT mail me with tech questions.  I will try to answer in the forums when I get a chance.  Thanks.

Sample recordings at: http://www.soundmann.com.

Offline Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B)

• Trade Count: (11)
  • I dream in beige.
    • sloppy.art.ink
I currently use Wavelab since I can have both postprocessing and tracks done in one probem.

CDWave is OK.  Can you tell me the steps needed to use dBpoweramp and then import into ITunes?

Thanks,
  Richard

You'll need the actual dBpoweramp app, plus the ALAC plugin.

Select your exported files, chose where to save the converted files, and click convert. Easy as pie.
||| MICS:  Beyer CK930 | DPA 4022 | DPA 4080 | Nevaton MCE400 | Sennheiser Ambeo Headset |||
||| PREAMPS: DPA d:vice | Naiant Tinybox | Naiant IPA |||
||| DECKS: Sound Devices MixPre6 | iPod Touch 32GB |||
|||Concert History || LMA Recordings || Live YouTube |||

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.246 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com