Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: wavelab problems  (Read 4997 times)

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
Re: wavelab problems
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2004, 06:55:46 PM »
5.0a

Offline kevin p

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2004, 09:10:13 PM »
works great. it solved all the problems i was having totally, splits like a charm now

after 2 days of pulling my hair out, a total system restore and dual boot layed down clean i have finally got my picturebook back to "normal" after following that 2k optimization thing fromt he oade board  :-\

Did you make the GIANT mistake of turing off the RPC which wasn't the "Locator"? That tweak quide really helps things out, but I made the mistake of going too fast when I was doing it for a friends PC and turned off both RPCs. I had to fdisk, delete/create/set active partition and format c:, re-install from DOS  >:(

Offline mirth

• Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2004, 11:05:44 AM »
Does anyone have the url for the torrent, or can upload the files to me?
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

Offline mirth

• Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
n/m, I was looking at suprnova.com, not .org
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Stomach Full of Regret
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2004, 11:16:55 AM »
i used wavelab 5.0a to do the wilco matrix last weekend and I was very pleased overall.  the interface is pretty similar and the processing speeds overall seemed very similar to 4.0c.  i had never used the montage feature in 4.0c, so i can't really compare the two.  but moving around the files was very simple.  and i could have the aud file open in both the montage and the wav editor at the same time.  as i made changes in the wav editor (reducing gain for the aud portion), it was automatically changed in the montage section so that i didn't have to save, close and reopen.  this was the first matrix I had done and while time consuming, I thought it went very smooth.

Offline Dr.FOB

• Taperssection Member
  • USM69i
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2004, 02:04:04 PM »
Now, when someone finds out how to get that montage tracked and a DVD-A burned give me a shout.
I get all of the errors resolved up to the point where it points out that my 'pause' is not correct.  I'm trying to load the 24/96 file and mark the tracks in the montage.  I of course would like to do this gapless and with menus...
Neumann gear slut

Offline John P

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection Member
  • sometimes a dog is as good as any man
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2004, 07:42:53 PM »
Here is a great link for WaveLab info.  There should be a new patch up for v5.0 in a day or two.  PG said he would have it up bu July 10, but I just checked and it aint up yet.  http://forum.cubase.net/cgi-bin/cubase.net/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=WaveLab&number=3&DaysPrune=10&LastLogin=

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.044 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com