Gear / Technical Help > Cables

making right angle xlr cables...

(1/2) > >>

save:
need to get a pair of right angle xlr cables and wondered if anybody would be willing to make me some cheap cables.  i thought about making my own, it sounds pretty easy from reading the info. in the archive section.  i haven't done a lot of soldering but the little i have do it seems pretty easy.  where does everybody order there supplies from?  i think i'll stay away from markertek since my only order from them got screwed up, any other suggestions where to buy from? 

BCostigan:
Right angles is a bit mor of a pain in the ass but you can do eeet!

I recently ordered some RCA ends from partsexpress.com and had no hassles at all.....then again I didn't ever have trouble with markertek either. 

F.O.Bean:
justin, send the stuff my way and i'll solder whatever you want if its not TOO difficult!!

like mark terry asked, maybe a few flacs down the road is all i ask :)

twatts (pants are so over-rated...):

--- Quote from: bean on June 22, 2004, 02:19:20 AM ---justin, send the stuff my way and i'll solder whatever you want if its not TOO difficult!!

like mark terry asked, maybe a few flacs down the road is all i ask :)

--- End quote ---

You mean Terry Watts.  Marc Terry is the other "Terry" from NC...

But yeah, if you want to send them to me or Beanorama, FLACs is all we wants...

T

Nick Graham:
Anyway I could get a pair as well? I know, I'm a thread hijacker...but I've meaning to ask around myself. I'd gladly offer discs, tapes, beer money, etc.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version