Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Whats needed for burning 24/96 audio onto DVD?  (Read 1873 times)

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
Whats needed for burning 24/96 audio onto DVD?
« on: July 07, 2004, 08:27:58 PM »
Besides a DVD burner  :P

Can you burn 24/96 waves to DVD and have them play in a dvd player, or do you have to use DVD authoring softare to burn audio DVD-V discs? What software are people digging now?
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
Re: Whats needed for burning 24/96 audio onto DVD?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 09:54:37 AM »
anyone?
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

Offline kindms

• Trade Count: (6)
    • The Breakfast
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 12:31:23 PM »
DVD burning does require authoring to playback in a DVD-A capable player. MNinnietonka makes the Disc Weilder BRONZE for $99.00 http://www.discwelder.com their website kind of blows but it explains it all. Also a free DEMO. There have been some other posts about not being able to save images so that you have to recreate the disc if you at a later date want to create a copy. If the copy is saved in FLAC etc I think this feature flaw is only a small pain.

If I remember reading correctly the latest version of wavelab does the DVD-A athoring as well.
http://www.steinberg.net/docloader_sb.asp?templ=10&doclink=/WebVideo/wavelab5/English(US)/doc/WaveLab5_features.htm&Product_ID=2181&Langue_ID=7&loc=spec
AKG c426, AKG414 XLS/ST, AKG ck61, ck22, >nBob colettes >PFA > V3, SD MixPre >  TCM-Mod Tascam HDP2, Sony M10
Little Bear tube Pre >Outlaw Audio 2200 Monoblocks > VR-2's

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 01:20:02 PM »
there was also a program around someone found, it had a 15 day free trial, and was only 40 that actually wrote audio to a dvd, not a dvd-a and would play in ANY dvd player

il do a little digging

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 01:29:12 PM »
i bumped it to the top for you

im gonna try it in the next couple days once i get settled with my new pc

this was the first time the search function ever yeilded me any results, i should have searched
 for it first as after i dug through 5 pages in 2 different boards the search found it the first time :)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com