Gear / Technical Help > Home Theatre & HDTV

HDTV Help!!!

(1/2) > >>

heath:
I am having an issue with my HDTV.  I just recently noticed when watching HD channels that the picture "jumps" priamarily during horizontal panning in the picture.  Would this typically be a tv problem, cable box problem, wire problem, etc?  I run Component cables from the cable box to the tv, not DVI.

help!

h

nickgregory:
is it directv?  I have that problem occassionally with DTV on USA Network and it is a problem on their end

pfife:

--- Quote from: nickgregory on August 09, 2006, 03:31:45 PM ---is it directv?  I have that problem occassionally with DTV on USA Network and it is a problem on their end

--- End quote ---

what in the blue hell could you find even remotely interesting on the USA network?   :P ;D

jpschust:

--- Quote from: pfife on August 09, 2006, 04:42:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickgregory on August 09, 2006, 03:31:45 PM ---is it directv?  I have that problem occassionally with DTV on USA Network and it is a problem on their end

--- End quote ---

what in the blue hell could you find even remotely interesting on the USA network?   :P ;D

--- End quote ---

golf.

pfife:

--- Quote from: jpschust on August 09, 2006, 04:53:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: pfife on August 09, 2006, 04:42:49 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

golf.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps you didn't see the "remotely interesting" clause in my question?    ;D

Sorry for bogarting your thread heath.  I'll leave now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version