Gear / Technical Help > Home Theatre & HDTV

HDTV Help!!!

<< < (2/2)

nickgregory:
golf and one of the few Law and Orders i havent seen

macdaddy:
i was gonna say...

what the hell is the matter w/ law and order..? there is other stuff, too... you dont like monk..?

completely unrelaed, but imo, rescue me is still the best show on tv, with entourage and 24 not far behind. this of course excludes the simpsons, family guy and south park, which are excellent in their own rite...

as for the hdtv thing - if your sh*t is together, and it happens on one network, my guess is that it is provider related, and there is nothing you can do...

if it was something on your end, you would see the problem everywhere...

lotusbudds:

--- Quote from: jpschust on August 09, 2006, 04:53:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: pfife on August 09, 2006, 04:42:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: nickgregory on August 09, 2006, 03:31:45 PM ---is it directv?  I have that problem occassionally with DTV on USA Network and it is a problem on their end

--- End quote ---

what in the blue hell could you find even remotely interesting on the USA network?   :P ;D

--- End quote ---

golf.

--- End quote ---
Yes but only if recorded on Tivo....

F.O.Bean:

--- Quote from: macdaddy on August 09, 2006, 06:36:23 PM ---i was gonna say...

what the hell is the matter w/ law and order..? there is other stuff, too... you dont like monk..?

completely unrelaed, but imo, rescue me is still the best show on tv, with entourage and 24 not far behind. this of course excludes the simpsons, family guy and south park, which are excellent in their own rite...

as for the hdtv thing - if your sh*t is together, and it happens on one network, my guess is that it is provider related, and there is nothing you can do...

if it was something on your end, you would see the problem everywhere...

--- End quote ---

prison break is also the shit, screw 24 ;D

heath:
fixed it.  it was the output setting on my cable box.

and the best shows on tv are lost, 24, entourage, and rescue me.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version