Gear / Technical Help > Home Theatre & HDTV

Just bought my HDTV!!!

(1/4) > >>

John Kelly:
After at least a month of research over which model to get, I finally bought an HDTV.  Decided on the Panasonic TH-42PX60U.  It's one of the best reviewed sets out there (behind it's brother the 600U, but that really only adds a cable card slot which I don't need).

Finally gonna replace the 25" RCA I've had for the past 10 years. ;D

dmonterisi:
enjoy john...very nice purchase.  report back on how you like it.  there are a ton of threads with info on settings and tweaks for that particular set over at avsforum

Lil Kim Jong-Il:
So how is this after a few weeks?

I'm thinking about making a rash decision this afternoon, entirely justified by the fiesta bowl broadcast. 

John Kelly:

--- Quote from: Lil' Kim Jong-Il on December 23, 2006, 12:33:55 PM ---So how is this after a few weeks?

I'm thinking about making a rash decision this afternoon, entirely justified by the fiesta bowl broadcast. 

--- End quote ---

I wish I knew. :(

I ordered it from Costco.com, and it said to allow for 20 days for shipping.  They didn't carry the 60U in the store, only the 6U.  I haven't gotten it yet, but I did get notice that it shipped yesterday.  I'll probably have it by the middle of next week.

nickgregory:

--- Quote from: Lil' Kim Jong-Il on December 23, 2006, 12:33:55 PM ---So how is this after a few weeks?

--- End quote ---

football is second only to hockey for justifying rash HDTV purchases ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version