Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ISO: V3 power cable...  (Read 2257 times)

Offline sideshowbob

• Local Crew
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
ISO: V3 power cable...
« on: June 20, 2007, 11:14:27 PM »
Hello everyone. I am in need of V3 power cable compatible with a BP-50. All of mine are sketchy. If you can help, PM me to discuss. No rush, but I'm going to start taping again soon and need a reliable cable....one drunken bump and I'm fuxored. If this has been covered, smack me and call me Sally, as I've been away from here for a while.

:)

Thanks.

--Jason
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 11:29:06 PM by sideshowbob »
"Music soothes the beast in a man"...Joseph Stalin

"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."  Abraham Lincoln (Dec. 18, 1840, to Illinois House of Representatives)

Schoeps MK21/MK41/MK5/M222's>Elvo NT222's>Grace V3>SD 722

Offline deadheaded

• Trade Count: (14)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Kind Kables
Re: ISO: V3 power cable...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 12:11:31 PM »
thanks tim

jason i would try to split the pins in the v-3 power jack.  just stick sonething small, jewelers screw driver or other small screw driver, and split the 2 pins inside the jack.
not to much pressure just enough to move the pins a little bit.  this is a common v-3 thing.  i do it 2 or 3 or 4 times a year.  this allows a constant contact with the locking connector.
if that doesn't work i would be happy to make you a new power cable.
thanks
ed
If it's worth getting off the couch, it's worth taping!

Offline coloartist

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • MGoldey -"you can shove those mics up your ass
Re: ISO: V3 power cable...
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »
thanks tim

jason i would try to split the pins in the v-3 power jack.  just stick sonething small, jewelers screw driver or other small screw driver, and split the 2 pins inside the jack.
not to much pressure just enough to move the pins a little bit.  this is a common v-3 thing.  i do it 2 or 3 or 4 times a year.  this allows a constant contact with the locking connector.
if that doesn't work i would be happy to make you a new power cable.
thanks
ed

Ed fixed mine this way, last week.
mk4>Kwon/din a/din>kc5>cmc6>kindkables XLR>788T
mk22>Kwon/NOS>kc5>cmc6>kindkablesXLR>788t                                                     
Canon XH-A1 Sony AX100                       
Samsung Backlit LED 55">Pioneer Elite SC-27>Snell Acoustics E.5  Series

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com