Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Microtrack charging icon?  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Nick Graham

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
Microtrack charging icon?
« on: November 14, 2005, 11:18:08 PM »
Let me start out by saying I've thoroughly read pretty much every thread on the Microtrack, and while I realize several others have posted about the same thing, I never saw if this was an across the board glitch, or one that only effects certain units.

Anyway, I plugged in the Microtrack yesterday afternoon, and let it charge for about 4 1/2 hours before I noticed the battery icon was full. I then booted it, updated the firmware, and ran a few tests (DPA 4061s>1/8" in, stereo rca>1/4" in, dvd player>s/pdif in, etc.). All in all it might have been used an hour. So afterwards I plugged it back up, and it charged for another 3 hours before showing fully charged again.

Tonight I get home from work, plug it back in to charge, and it's taken another 5 hours for the battery icon to again show fully charged. Did it really lose that much power just sitting there turned off all night? Why should it take a combined total of 8 hours to re-charge after an hour of use and 19 hours of being turned off.

Any ideas? Is the charging icon correct? Do I have a bunk battery?

Right now nothing...in the past: Schoeps CMC6, AKG 480, AKG 460, AKG 414, MBHO 603a, Neumann KM100, ADK TL>Schoeps MK4, Schoeps MK2, Schoeps MK41, AKG ck61, AKG ck62, AKG ck63, Neumann AK40, Neumann AK50, MBHO ka200>Lunatec V2, Lunatec V3, Apogee Mini-Me, Oade M148, Oade M248, Sound Devices MP2, Sonosax SXM2>Sony (mod)SBM1, Apogee AD500>D7, D8, D100, M1, R1, R4, R09, iRiver HP120, Microtrack

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.062 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com