Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: convert powerpoint to video  (Read 2169 times)

Offline mmmatt

• taping > photography
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • ... A broken angel sings from a guitar
    • LightCraft Photography
convert powerpoint to video
« on: August 15, 2005, 01:13:50 PM »
Hey all,
I could use a little help finding shareware/freeware software to convert a power point presentation to video and adding audio.  I am trying to help a local nonprofit produce a simple tv comercial for local cable use.  Any help would be cool.

Matt
I do think taping is the reality of the business..it is also an impetus for artists to create studio CDs that are ART, not just another recording...    Fareed Haque  2-4-2005

Canon 24-70 f2.8L, Canon 135 f2L, Canon 70-200 f4L, Canon 50 f1.8, > Canon 5D or Canon xt (digi) and Canon 1N (film)

Offline fozzy

• Trade Count: (2)
  • move along, nothing much to see here
Re: convert powerpoint to video
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 04:47:12 PM »
dunno of any off hand but i rember i guy at a company i used to work for used a video card w/ RCA video out and recorded it into his video workstation.
MK 4V > KCY 250/5 Ig (KS 10I)  > VST62IUg > 722

Offline BJ

• been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • They're baaack! ??
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 10:01:55 AM »
matt, you might want to try camtasia.  You can get a demo(i think 30 days) of it.  it records whatever is on your screen into a video.  So basically have your powerpoint setup full screen, and go thru the ppp at the speed you want while recording.  then you can edit the video and audio in any program (i.e. windows movie maker) you want.

I hope this helps.

http://www.realnetworks.com/products/camtasia/  the 30 day trial is on the right hand side.
Auditory
Intake  waves -> 0/1's -> waves
it's magic 

Offline mmmatt

• taping > photography
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • ... A broken angel sings from a guitar
    • LightCraft Photography
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 08:10:23 PM »
thanks guys,
+T
I have another guy involved with the NFP doing it for me.  I think he is using a svhs out to a dvd recorder.  Hopefully it will comeout nice!

Matt
I do think taping is the reality of the business..it is also an impetus for artists to create studio CDs that are ART, not just another recording...    Fareed Haque  2-4-2005

Canon 24-70 f2.8L, Canon 135 f2L, Canon 70-200 f4L, Canon 50 f1.8, > Canon 5D or Canon xt (digi) and Canon 1N (film)

Offline RRobar

• Mac Design Geek
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • "It's allgood ....brah!"
    • Headway Graphixx
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 06:59:13 AM »
Not sure if Office 2003 has the same capabilities. But I've done quite a few slide shows on my mac using powerpoint 2004. It allows you to add music and then out put to a .mov file. again as the .mov file is a quicktime video file there may not be a windows equivelant. I'm pretty sure office 2003 will do this as well. If I can remember I'll check at work. I don't think in previous versions you could do that. I had created some funly music in Garage Band and then used that music in the slideshow/movie.
Need Graphic Design Work? Goto http://www.headwaygraphixx.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.059 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com