Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: MT 24/96 Firmware update problem.......won't update firmware  (Read 1683 times)

Offline joekar

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
MT 24/96 Firmware update problem.......won't update firmware
« on: October 21, 2005, 03:26:54 AM »
Hello,
  I'm new here....I have been reading all of the great info available on this site so I would like to say thank you....After reading through the MT topics I couldn't find an appropriate answer....I just purchased a MT 24/98........I have been charging it for about 10 hours.........Figured I would play with it a little and update the firmware.....I use a G5 and a PC.......Tried to update the firmware as per the prescribed method (update firmware in menu) and recieved an error message on the MT......NO APPLICATION UPDATE FILE FOUND..CHECK MEDIA......NO RESOURCE FILE FOUND..PLEASE CHECK MEDIA.............Tried it on the Mac and the PC......still dont work.........Tried 3 different flash cards and a microdrive......Reformatted card in AT before trying to drag and drop update and it still don't work......

The MT appears to operate properly (haven't tested it yet)....I just want the current firmware........

Any help would be greatly appreciated........I have tickets for Carlin,Phil,Tuna and DMB......I would love to record these shows...Thanks again people...

Peace
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Offline joekar

• Taperssection All-Star
Re: MT 24/96 Firmware update problem.......won't update firmware
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 02:25:47 PM »
Nevermind......I was able to get it to work in XP.......My MAC would'nt recognize the file......Peace and have a NICE day........
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Offline jpschust

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Padres Rule Your Face
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 03:18:05 PM »
also are you formatting the card in the mt?
Quote from: Todd Snider
They say 3 percent of the people use 5 to 6 percent of their brain
97 percent use 3 percent and the rest goes down the drain
I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime
99 percent think with 3 percent 100 percent of the time

Offline joekar

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 03:24:30 PM »
Yes...I formated it in the MT.......the MAC and the PC......The MAC wouldn't recognize the update file........I finally opened it in the PC and transfered it.........Working better now....Thanks.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.22 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com