Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

MixPre 10 II Power Options???

(1/9) > >>

dueling:
I am sure it's out there but I cannot find the MixPre 10 II power options thread.  Can someone please direct me there? My MP10 will only power up with the wall plug. I thought it powered up by USB-C?  Thank you!

jbell:
You can only power it with the Hirose connector and/or battery sled.  It doesn't power with the usbc like the Mixpre 3/6.  IMO the hirose is a much better option and more secure.

--- Quote from: dueling on July 09, 2022, 05:03:24 PM ---I am sure it's out there but I cannot find the MixPre 10 II power options thread.  Can someone please direct me there? My MP10 will only power up with the wall plug. I thought it powered up by USB-C?  Thank you!

--- End quote ---

dueling:
Ah, ok thank you. I did not know that.  I guess I should have started this thred in the remote power section.  Sorry admins!

Thanks again for the help.

dueling:

--- Quote from: jbell on July 09, 2022, 05:31:50 PM ---You can only power it with the Hirose connector and/or battery sled.  It doesn't power with the usbc like the Mixpre 3/6.  IMO the hirose is a much better option and more secure.

--- Quote from: dueling on July 09, 2022, 05:03:24 PM ---I am sure it's out there but I cannot find the MixPre 10 II power options thread.  Can someone please direct me there? My MP10 will only power up with the wall plug. I thought it powered up by USB-C?  Thank you!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How long will the battery sled give me in the field running 6 channels?  Any idea?  and is there a portable Hirose battery option?  Thanks!

jbell:
I don't think you would get more that 2 hours with the AA sled with more than 2 channels.  Order a Hirose > M tip battery cable from Ted.  Then you can buy a talent cell or Max Oak battery depending on your powering needs. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016BJCRUO?ref=nb_sb_ss_w_as-reorder-t1_ypp_rep_k0_1_11&amp&crid=3N688WASQGBPN&amp&sprefix=talentcell+

https://www.amazon.com/MAXOAK-50000mAh-Portable-Charger-External/dp/B00YP823NA/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1AWI6L9MVOV3L&keywords=maxoak+power+bank&qid=1657408524&s=electronics&sprefix=Max+Oak+po%2Celectronics%2C78&sr=1-4&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

--- Quote from: dueling on July 09, 2022, 05:53:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: jbell on July 09, 2022, 05:31:50 PM ---You can only power it with the Hirose connector and/or battery sled.  It doesn't power with the usbc like the Mixpre 3/6.  IMO the hirose is a much better option and more secure.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

How long will the battery sled give me in the field running 6 channels?  Any idea?  and is there a portable Hirose battery option?  Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version