Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Newbie Here...Need Help With Finding Recording Gear  (Read 2167 times)

Offline willhogefan1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Newbie Here...Need Help With Finding Recording Gear
« on: July 04, 2005, 08:37:24 AM »
Just wanted to start a thread because I wanted to know where I need to start looking to find some good recording gear.I have been traveling around to see will hoge for about two years now and figured it was about time to get some recording gear so that I could have something to take home with me after every show that I go to. So please any help would be greatly appreciated. I primarily go to shows in clubs(some are outside) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on that for me. Thanks.

Erik

Offline neumannkid

• Taperssection All-Star
    • Shows Ive taped on the archive
Re: Newbie Here...Need Help With Finding Recording Gear
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 08:41:26 AM »
Welcome to the board.
Start by reading this section of the board and then start asking questions and always remember the search feature is your friend.

Ray76

Re: Newbie Here...Need Help With Finding Recording Gear
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 08:48:46 AM »
Just wanted to start a thread because I wanted to know where I need to start looking to find some good recording gear.I have been traveling around to see will hoge for about two years now and figured it was about time to get some recording gear so that I could have something to take home with me after every show that I go to. So please any help would be greatly appreciated. I primarily go to shows in clubs(some are outside) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on that for me. Thanks.

Erik
http://taperssection.com/index.php?board=46.0

welcome.+T
ray

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com