Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: iRiver H120 with Rockbox locked up  (Read 1542 times)

Offline jbsalt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Call the Shots Video Productions
iRiver H120 with Rockbox locked up
« on: June 20, 2006, 12:24:43 PM »
Hi all.  I've been happy with my H120 thus far but this morning for no apparent reason it has locked up when trying to play an MP3.  I've tried turning it off and have hit the reset button on the bottom of the unit to no avail.  It's just frozen with the name of the song on there and the words "160K Bit (no id3)".  Any ideas on what to do to get back on track?  When you hit a button the display still lights up so something is working in there.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
CMC-8> AD-20> iRiver H120

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying."

Offline jbsalt

• Taperssection Regular
    • Call the Shots Video Productions
Re: iRiver H120 with Rockbox locked up
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 12:41:39 PM »
Don't know what happened but after hitting the reset button again after waitng 15 minutes it reset itself and the world is good again.  ???
CMC-8> AD-20> iRiver H120

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying."

Offline whatboutbob

• Taperssection Member
  • A very happy chappy right now...
Re: iRiver H120 with Rockbox locked up
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 02:30:10 PM »
The only other times I've heard of the resest button not working, the user just wasn't hitting it right...its kinda easy to pseudo-click it.

The rockbox devs have been playing around a fair bit with playback in readiness for 3.0, which had resulted in some sketchiness...but I thought those issues had been largely resolved.

If you are using an up to date build you may like to report this over at the rockbox forum...
Mics: Audix m1290's, AT943's (w/ AT853 C/O/H caps), AT853's
Power: PS-2, Homebrew 3wbb, SPSB-6
Pre/AD: UA-5 (BM2p+), CA-9100, AD-20
Recorder: iriver H120, H160

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com