Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: passive line mixer  (Read 1990 times)

Offline berniebeaudry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
passive line mixer
« on: January 26, 2010, 02:20:33 PM »
I would like to build a passive line mixer to add two more channels to my Sound Devices 302 mixer.  This mixer has the ability to input two more line level channels via the return 1/8 inch jack and changing the firmware settings.  Two problems with this.  I lose return from the video camera and the pots controlling the levels are very small and hard to manipulate easily.  The two sources would be Lectrosonic wireless receivers that can output up to +9 line level.  The input to the 302 mixer would be via the mix in TA3 connector.  This jack is commonly used to link two mixers together.  If possible I would like to have a pan switch or pot so I can route either wireless to either output of the 302.  Any DIY ideas for me on this?  I mainly need a good quality circuit diagram that doesn't affect the quality of sound adversely.
Thanks,
Bernie
My use for the 302 is primarily field recording of dialogue for television and film

Offline Erick del Valle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • what about this pair of stealthy mics?
Re: passive line mixer
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 08:46:24 PM »
I'm looking the same configuration with no results, maybe an electronic technicians forum?
Erick del Valle
Santiago de Chile

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com