Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: EAC Alternative???  (Read 5577 times)

Offline moewu4u

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
EAC Alternative???
« on: October 24, 2003, 12:25:31 AM »
Alright, I'm going crazy here. Our burner (HP DVD writer 300n) died in August and we had it replaced under warranty by Best Buy. When they replaced the burner, we also had them do a ~$25 tune-up on the hard drive. Prior to the original burner dying, we used EAC flawlessly for a year. Then we get the computer back and it won't work no matter what we try.

We've downloaded and reinstalled EAC and also downloaded and installed ASPI v 4.71 AND the "fix". The EAC file is full of ASPI files, but yet when we try to use EAC the program does not recognize a disc in the drive. We've hacked and hacked and still cannot come up with anything. We also went to the "options" folder and tried to change the "use of SCSI interface", but the two are greyed out and the only option checked is for Win NT/2000. We are Win XP users.

Although I'm not the best w/ computers, my wife is an expert. Anybody out there know whats going on?

I'm sitting on a stack of quality shows that are itching to get out there but I'm stuck b/c I can't extract any audio...Is there any other quality extracting program out there? Or is there something obvious we're missing??

thanks all in advance...

Offline zhianosatch

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • god-damned hippies!
Re:EAC Alternative???
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 12:45:18 AM »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com