Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: con-fused?  (Read 1250 times)

Offline jesse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Listen to more Miles!
con-fused?
« on: April 21, 2004, 01:51:52 PM »
I want to add fuses to my portable battery packs from what I understand from reading other threads is that a .65A  60V  raychem resettable fuse will work for my UA-5 that draws 450ma.  I'll be wanting to put the fuses on  1000 and 1600mah  RC   battery packs, and also some 3000's in the future.  If anyone has experience playing around with different fuses for UA-5 power it would be great to hear about it.  From what I understand I just put the fuses on the positive battery pack wire?
SP C4's>UA-5>D100

Life is hard. I only have a vauge recollection of when it wasn't kicking my ass.

Offline mirth

• Needs to get out more...
  • Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
Re:con-fused?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2004, 02:00:19 PM »
Why not just put the fuse on your power cable to the UA5 instead of putting them on the battery packs individually?

Sorry, can't answer your question about the positive wire....
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

Offline jesse

• Taperssection Member
  • Listen to more Miles!
Re:con-fused?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2004, 02:15:02 PM »
I guess that putting the fuse on the power cable would be alot easier than putting them on all the packs.  I guess my question is will this .65A   60V  fuse privide me with the protection I need from having a fried preamp in the case of a short.
SP C4's>UA-5>D100

Life is hard. I only have a vauge recollection of when it wasn't kicking my ass.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.046 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com