Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wavelab 5.0 - mixing 2 24/96 aud sources ?  (Read 11872 times)

kskreider

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wavelab 5.0 - mixing 2 24/96 aud sources ?
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2005, 02:24:22 AM »
OK I have read through this thread and I am still not sure I have figured out how to mix the 2 24/96 stereo channels I have in Wavelab. Would someone mind posting a quick work flow for idiots like me so I can do something with these shows I have had on my hard drive. Thanks for the help!

There are work flows already posted.  Just use the search feature and look for making a matrix using wavelab.  There are a couple different ways.  I toyed with it until I get it just right and relaized that it was actually pretty easy once you got the hang of it.  Good luck

Ray76

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wavelab 5.0 - mixing 2 24/96 aud sources ?
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2005, 06:09:58 AM »
OK I have read through this thread and I am still not sure I have figured out how to mix the 2 24/96 stereo channels I have in Wavelab. Would someone mind posting a quick work flow for idiots like me so I can do something with these shows I have had on my hard drive. Thanks for the help!

There are work flows already posted.  Just use the search feature and look for making a matrix using wavelab.  There are a couple different ways.  I toyed with it until I get it just right and relaized that it was actually pretty easy once you got the hang of it.  Good luck

a basic idea of how it works..

go to NEW>Audio Montage..pick the sample rate, bit depth...

go down to the blank area in the bottom of the screen. right click. >Add File...pick one of your tracks....after that one is in there..click on the (1) (it has a triangle below it..its a drop down bar) click ADD STEREO TRACK..there you are....both tracks...you can mute the tracks individually, and also have a few effects to add to them if you choose to do so. there is a slider beside each track...this is a volume control....get the volume rto your liking..get it lined up how you want it...(you can use time stretch or cut..which is easier IMHO)..and then go to the MASTER Section...click RENDER...Make sure you choose the right Save properties...the default is 32 bit float...Choose 24/96 . anyway..thats basically how you do it..PM me if you have any questions that didnt get answered. Ive done about 15 Matrixes now using wavelab.finally getting the hang of it. I also have a Time Drift EXCEL File that calculates the time stretch for you (made by Dklein) if you want.

HTH

teddy

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com