Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Poll

Which mic sound better?

Mics "A"
8 (57.1%)
Mics "B"
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Blind Side-by-side: CA-11's vs CA-14's  (Read 5945 times)

Offline litmus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • big microscope: live music and liberal rants
Re: Blind Side-by-side: CA-11's vs CA-14's
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »
travelinbeat: i don't have enough posts around here to have PM privileges, and rather than spam the forums with pointless comments i thought i'd just make one and ask if you'd be so kind as to get in touch with me re: your CA-11 mounting details. i just purchased a pair of CA-11 cards from chris and need a good mount (and stand if necessary, though i usually just use one of my vocal mic stands). thank you so much in advance.

The stand in the photo's is a Amvona Dynatran lighting stand (Model: AS-806A).  It extends to be just about ten feet tall.  The hardware on top can all be found at this website.  The items I have on the are: "Swivel T-bar," and "Stand fitting w/ 3/8>5/8 adapter".  Many people around here use "Bogen" brand stands.  If you're casually looking for one, just wait and keep an eye on the yardsale section, they pop up pretty often.

[/HIJACK]

:D  sorry about the inadvertent hijack. thanks for the info. i just got a dynatran AS-303 for about $35 inc. shipping on ebay. will check out micsupply.com for the top bits.

and thanks to all for the welcoming comments and infinite patience. long-time taper, first time caller. i think i've not hit five posts so future inquiries of a PM nature will be handled that way. thread officially relinquished back to its rightful owner.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com