Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Macbook Pro Hard Drive Issue  (Read 2151 times)

DF81

• Trade Count: (0)
Macbook Pro Hard Drive Issue
« on: November 24, 2014, 01:50:58 PM »
I just bought a new Macbook a month ago, and recently downloaded a torrent of Dumb and Dumber To and now my computer is fucked up.  I've never had a virus on Macbook at all.  Disk Utility says Mac HD has 12.5mb space left and the other Mac HD (just below the first one) says 65GB, the correct amount.  When using audio editing software I'm getting slow speeds and Disk Allocation full error messages.  Anyone know of a solution for this?  The laptop is a month old, so it's still under warranty/Apple care.

:facepalm:

Offline nulldogmas

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • How I Escaped My Uncertain Fate
Re: Macbook Pro Hard Drive Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 02:52:05 PM »
You could try grabbing a copy of Avast and running that to see if it'll clear it up. It's always possible it's not a virus, though — if there's some invisible file taking up almost all of your disk space, it would cause the same symptoms.

Offline Sloan Simpson

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • Southern Shelter
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
I just bought a new Macbook a month ago, and recently downloaded a torrent of Dumb and Dumber To and now my computer is fucked up.  I've never had a virus on Macbook at all.  Disk Utility says Mac HD has 12.5mb space left and the other Mac HD (just below the first one) says 65GB, the correct amount.  When using audio editing software I'm getting slow speeds and Disk Allocation full error messages.  Anyone know of a solution for this?  The laptop is a month old, so it's still under warranty/Apple care.

:D

Offline Life In Rewind

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • www.rovingsign.com
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 08:45:07 PM »

:D

:D :D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com