Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: what constitutes an act of god (insurance content)  (Read 5612 times)

Offline J.Maye

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Formerly Phan2001
Re: what constitutes an act of god (insurance content)
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 05:47:14 PM »
Not to be a dick to the OP, but if you dont feel comfortable picking up the phone and calling the guy who you'll call if something actually does go wrong..................................................................You might want to shop around. I know my stuff is covered if it's in the house with my renters. If at the club and a beer ends up in the bag too bad so sad unless I get a rider for the rear much like a ring, which Im rolling the dice on. 
AKG CK91/92/93/94>mk93/h98>se300b>BM2P+ua5>M10
Or
CA ST11 (C,O)>9100>M10
Busman T mod R4

Offline spcyrfc

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Live from River City
    • BordersCrossing.net
Re: what constitutes an act of god (insurance content)
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 02:29:39 PM »
Not to be a dick to the OP, but if you dont feel comfortable picking up the phone and calling the guy who you'll call if something actually does go wrong..................................................................You might want to shop around. I know my stuff is covered if it's in the house with my renters. If at the club and a beer ends up in the bag too bad so sad unless I get a rider for the rear much like a ring, which Im rolling the dice on.

i dont see this as being a dick, but not so relevant to the original post.  i dont have anyone to call yet, and when i do, i will shop around as people have suggested. 
mkh8040>aerco mp-2>pcmd-50
PFS: AKG 414xls

Record Local

www.borderscrossing.net

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com